MasterMeerkat here

MasterMeerkat

Rookie
Aug 26, 2009
yo, whatsup people, i have found this place completely randomly, it looks really nice and non-bias, meaning there is tons of room for debate.

so whats up.

it looks really nice and non-bias

I think you pushed the "back button" a couple of times too many if you think this place is non-biased. But welcome aboard anyway. Stick around, have some fun.

Immie

Last edited:
yo, whatsup people, i have found this place completely randomly, it looks really nice and non-bias, meaning there is tons of room for debate.

so whats up.

Oooh ... a Meerkat to play with!

funny-pictures-bird-must-be-taller-to-not-get-eaten-by-kitten.jpg

so whats up.

you should add zaphod to your friends list (those who watch meerkat manor should understand)

Welcome to the forum. Almost anything goes here, hope to post with you in a debate thread sometime soon.

what immie said.

there's so much bias.........nevermind.......:eek:

Yeah, but what Veritas isn't telling you Meerkat is that all the bias belongs to me. I'm the only one that is a partisan a'hole.

Just ask anyone one the left.

Immie

appearantly i already have an icon, thx anyway.

also, by non-bias i was talking about the site alltogether

you should add zaphod to your friends list (those who watch meerkat manor should understand)

Welcome to the forum. Almost anything goes here, hope to post with you in a debate thread sometime soon.

is adding non-members even possible?

welcome, love meerkat manor!

i use to watch that show, season 1 and 2 are unmatchable, they are even better than the young turks (an internet talkshow), and south park.

season 3 is a shakespearian tragedy in a sense of how sad it was, how much stuff in it was fiction and non true, and in how much it was a tragic fail. s4 i never watched, my friends who did told me it was god-awfull.

Zaphod is a member :)

Maybe i spelled it wrong :lol:

Was till your moronic moderator/administrator tossed him.

Was till your moronic moderator/administrator tossed him.

if Zaphod's not here, it's his/her choice, no one else's.
Zaphod got one warning- no bans, no infraction points.
thanks,
one of the moronic moderators

Forum List

Back