Master Chef and other cooking shows

Who watches? I do. I can't eat anything that they cook but I sure do like watching Chopped, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, Iron Chef.

Anyone else?

I watched the English version of Masterchef before it started in Australia, and I knew it'd be a massive hit. It was, but countless seasons has seen ratings drop.

We have a show here called My Kitchen Rules which is a heap better than Masterchef.

Who watches? I do. I can't eat anything that they cook but I sure do like watching Chopped, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, Iron Chef.

Anyone else?

You mean you don't want to eat what they cook. And all reality shows are staged and edited.

No. I mean I CAN'T eat what they cook. I am gluten free because I am intolerant to it. I eat it..I pay for it in ways I don't really wish to share here.

When I used to watch Restaurant Impossible, I'd get on the internet and read reviews of the restaurant from before and after the makeover. I'd say 90% of them ended up failing anyway.
Kinda sad.

No Master Chef or Hell's Kitchen this week?
over.gif

Don't really care for them much,particularly the ones with drama. There should be no drama when t come to cooking food,getting it might be different.

Food show popularity must stem from a base instinctual thing we dragged along with us over millennium.

Forum List

Back