Master Chef and other cooking shows

I watch a lot of them. When my son and I watch MC, we crack up every time Joe gives one of his "death stares".:lol:

02.04-12-bastage-staredown.png

I like "Restaurant Impossible". It's such a relief to see Chef Irving clean up those atrocious restaurants.

We happened on Master Chef tonight and watched a bit of it. Looks ok.
There was a baking competition show on at the same time. Kinda lame.
Don't get all those others since we scaled way back on cable.

Master Chef=MC

Ok. Here goes. I HATE NATASHA! Every time her mug is on the camera, she says the same thing "I'm not here just to look pretty, I am here to show I am pretty and can cook!"

Um...bitch...who told you that you were pretty????

I hate smug obnoxious people.

She would be a great sidekick for Amarosa, though. Same attitudes.

Mystery Diners. Where do I start???

Staff steals, is obnoxious, doesn't care about guests, are overall incompetent and half the time the owner doesn't fire them or even call the cops after they steal a few cases of beer or dip into the register? Come on.

Who watches? I do. I can't eat anything that they cook but I sure do like watching Chopped, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, Iron Chef.

Anyone else?

You mean you don't want to eat what they cook. And all reality shows are staged and edited.

Oh, I want to eat what they cook. I just can't. Most chefs don't bother with gluten free foods. So I like to watch and salivate.:)

Oh of course. The gluten, carb, IBS, lactose thing. I bet you're a vegetarian too right?

Last edited:
Master Chef=MC

Ok. Here goes. I HATE NATASHA! Every time her mug is on the camera, she says the same thing "I'm not here just to look pretty, I am here to show I am pretty and can cook!"

Um...bitch...who told you that you were pretty????

I hate smug obnoxious people.

She would be a great sidekick for Amarosa, though. Same attitudes.

Or Eddie on Survivor.:D

Oh of course. The gluten, carb, IBS, lactose thing. I bet you're a vegetarian too right?

I love the sound of the word “vegetarian.” Of course, if in addition to being a vegetarian you made a living treating animals you would be a veterinarian vegetarian. And if you were 80 years old you would be an octogenarian veterinarian vegetarian. And if you're a Protestant who rejects the doctrine of the Trinity you would be a Unitarian octogenarian veterinarian vegetarian. And if you were a philanthropists who ruled your kids with an iron fist, you would be a humanitarian disciplinarian Unitarian octogenarian veterinarian vegetarian. And if by sheer chance you wore born in Hungary and your birth was not accomplished vaginally, you would be a humanitarian disciplinarian Unitarian octogenarian veterinarian vegetarian, born Hungarian by cesarean. Of course if you're married to a woman who works in a library....

Forum List

Back