Massive voter fraud scandle found out

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
Democrats are cheating...
It's all over the radio today... Huge investigation, witnesses...

RI US Congressman David Cicilini.. is in deep shit.

Sorry no link... heard it myself though. WPRO AM630 on the Dan York show.

Both Cicilini and Gemma are Democrats.

Gemma who is opposing him in the primary has brought this to bear.

Now I hear the newly elected Democratic Mayor of Providence who replaced Cicilini is in on it too.

Holy Shit folks, This will be National News tonight. It will spell out how they cheat.

The RI State Police and a private Investigation Service called PSR have worked together on the long investigation.

Just For Starters: They were Busing in people from New Bedford, Ma. to vote and paying them... and intimidating folks in the Hispanic communities to get votes..

Last edited:
Color me shocked.

You mean that the Dems were caught cheating??

Ya better let Truthsplatters know because she's always saying that its the Reps who cheat. Hell. According to her they have always cheated. Its the only way they can win an election.

Must be a typo.

Color me shocked.

Ya better let Truthsplatters know because she's always saying that its the Reps who cheat. Hell. According to her they have always cheated. Its the only way they can win an election.

Must be a typo.

According to Dims, voter fraud is a myth. It just doesn't happen.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Now I hear the newly elected Democratic Mayor of Providence who replaced Cicilini is in on it too.

Holy Shit folks, This will be National News tonight. It will spell out how they cheat.

The RI State Police and a private Investigation Service called PSR have worked together on the long investigation.

Just For Starters: They were Busing in people from New Bedford, Ma. to vote and paying them... and intimidating folks in the Hispanic communities to get votes..

Yeah, right!

Yeah, right!

Exactly what I was thinking. What National News media outlet is going to touch this?

democrats are cheating...

Ri us congressman david cicilini.. Is in deep shit.

Sorry no link... Heard it myself though. Wpro am630 on the dan york show.

Both cicilini and gemma are democrats.

Now i hear the newly elected democratic mayor of providence who replaced cicilini is in on it too.

holy shit folks, this will be national news tonight. It will spell out how they cheat.

the ri state police and a private investigation service called psr have worked together on the long investigation.

Just for starters: They were busing in people from new bedford, ma. To vote and paying them... And intimidating folks in the hispanic communities to get votes..

yeah, right!

exactly what i was thinking. What national news media outlet is going to touch this?

none!

Make sure you nail TM with this and any other low life that supports democrats.

Gemma contends an investigation he initiated by retired state troopers found evidence of people being paid to vote for certain candidates, people voting multiple times at different voting places and people who impersonated other voters
LINK

Dems know that without voter fraud all 57 states will be in play
Might be 58 now. Apparently, there's a state named Oiho

A06NYTUCcAA3MsR.jpg

Last edited:
Color me shocked.

Must be a typo.

According to Dims, voter fraud is a myth. It just doesn't happen.

Evidence of this claim, please.

RI's Gemma accuses Cicilline of voter fraud - News - Boston.com
Democratic congressional candidate Anthony Gemma (JEM'-ah) has accused U.S. Rep. David Cicilline (sihs-ihl-EE'-nee) of committing voter fraud, although he offered scant evidence to back up his allegations.

A Democrat accusing a Democrat. "Scant evidence".

Medina claims Feds are investigating RI voter fraud | Rhode Island Breaking News, RI Politics, Top Stories | Text WPRO to 68255 for mobile news. :
Medina explained that he thinks the fraud involves mail in ballots but did not offer any other information.

Once again, nothing Voter ID could do to prevent that kind of fraud.

Medina’s announcement came on the day he was arrested and charged with unauthorized practice of law.

A real stand-up citizen.

Last edited:
The topic title is inaccurate.

Nothing has been 'found out'. Only claimed.

Forum List

Back