Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

cootydog

Aug 12, 2011
Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS, page 1

I have a challenge for members of ATS, outlined below (particularly in Section 7).

A massive amount of UFO documentation has been made available online.

No, I’m not talking about the relatively small volume of FBI material that got so much press and blog coverage in 2011…

No, I’m not talking about the documents made available online by Canada, Australia, Britain, France or other European countries in the last few years…

I am talking about the online publication of over 129,000 pages of UFO reports, US Air Force documentation, including sighting reports, internal memoranda, statistical analyses, project reports, press releases and commentaries. That material includes a huge amount of documentation on some projects which are (in outline at least) fairly well known (including Project Sign, Project Grudge, Project Bluebook) in addition to material relating to various less well-known projects (including Project Twinkle and Project Stork).

You may be surprised to learn that this mass of documentation was made available FREE online in 2007/2008 The relevant website (Footnote.com) has hardly been mentioned on ATS and other UFO websites since it that mass of UFO documentation became available. (Two discussion threads on ATS went precisely nowhere when these documents were raised. I hope this thread does not suffer the same fate…).

This is possibly because examining that mass of material on the relevant website is, well, a pain in the backside and very time consuming (hence the challenge in Section 7) below…).

The relevant UFO documentation can be found on the Footnote.com website at the link below:

Footnote.com - The place for original historical documents online...
read whole article at link shown below

Forum List

Back