Massive Tea party attendance at VA/Washington.

Wow, I bet NYC never thought he was a terrorist.

Who are you really, Val, Dick Cheney?

:confused:

So you think it's okay to dismiss these concerns just because of a few bad apples?
Your last sentence. Straight out of a Rovian play book.

Everyone is entitled to gripe out the budget and the deficit. It would have been more believable if they started about eight years ago.

What I am saying is the knee-jerk partisans on the left who are so anxious to paint their political opponents with that broad brush are not helping the matter AT ALL by patently disregarding the entire Tea Party message just because of a few bad apples.

I submit that such blind partisanship can actually help distract and divide us further. :thup:

So you think it's okay to dismiss these concerns just because of a few bad apples?

Everyone is entitled to gripe out the budget and the deficit. It would have been more believable if they started about eight years ago.
Its astounding you keep saying people can't protest now because many didn't understand the problem then.

How do you get by with such a retard view of the world?

And bTW, some of us did protest it, I have been at it since the early 90s in fact, when ross Perot predicted what we have now.

Its astounding you keep saying people can't protest now because many didn't understand the problem then.

How do you get by with such a retard view of the world?

And bTW, some of us did protest it, I have been at it since the early 90s in fact, when ross Perot predicted what we have now.

She uses the Alinsky playbook.

From a normally bright poster, comes this turd. The budget and deficit are growing at an alarming rate. What are you having a hard time believing? That the budget and deficit are growing? That there is little effort to change the direction. That the healthcare bill won't accelerate the process? That somehow, 0bama has helped?

Your play on past failures does not in anyway diminish the need to address it in the present. Wow, just your worst post of the year.

What I am saying is the knee-jerk partisans on the left who are so anxious to paint their political opponents with that broad brush are not helping the matter AT ALL by patently disregarding the entire Tea Party message just because of a few bad apples.

I submit that such blind partisanship can actually help distract and divide us further. :thup:

Meh you really don't expect democrats to accept anyone else's vision of "change" except their own, do you?

:rolleyes: Your patent answer...Whose playbook is THAT from, I wonder? :lol:

I don't know from any political "playbooks", I think for myself.

Teabagger haters and Obamabots can just keep on making fun of the "Tea Baggers" and dismissing the budget numbers we are up against...Nothing to see here! :thup:

You could guess that - but the more likely scenario is that there just aren't very many of them.

I understand the coffee party broke up early, the guy didn't show up.

This math looks about right.

In Sacramento, 2,000 Tea Partiers showed up and about a dozen Coffee Party members.

Tea Party Demonstrators Rally In Sacramento - Politics News Story - KCRA Sacramento

I guess the coffee party memgbers were too busy working and paying taxes?

My guess is they were spending their time trying to find loopholes so they could get a lot more of their tax money back before midnight.

Afterall, they seem to like to spend other peoples money for their own causes; but not their own.

Are you seriously using this old gag? Wait for a bit and some idiot will say that is the funniest thing ever....blah blah.

You are a hack House. You cant come up with anything original.

There's a whole series Autozona, you anti-semite fuckstain...LOL

I should add another, though... It's been a while since the last one...

Teabagger haters and Obamabots can just keep on making fun of the "Tea Baggers" and dismissing the budget numbers we are up against...Nothing to see here! :thup:
Yep...again, none of this bothered them under Bush...and they don't want to cut SS, Medicare, or defense. So basically they are complaining that the Republicans are out of power.

Yep...again, none of this bothered them under Bush...and they don't want to cut SS, Medicare, or defense. So basically they are complaining that the Republicans are out of power.

If I were driving down the street and I saw a small pothole on the side of the road, I would not really care. If I continued and I saw a slighltly larger one in the road, I would avoid it and move on.

However, if I then see a multitude of potholes in the road further down the road, I would get on the phone with the town and complain.

If you do not see the analogy, then simply move on. I am not in the mood to explain it.

It's true there is a certain element on either end of the spectrum who will go blindly over the cliff for their political party.... (the twenty percenters ?) And then there's the rest of us who don't CARE about politics and blame games, we just want results!

Our states are going bankrupt! :( Doesn't MATTER how many people recognize it then or now, it is a fact...

It's a shame a few extremists have spoiled the Tea Party image and I denounce the violence and bigotry, but I do not patently denounce the Tea Party message over it.

I really wish the partisans would stop trying to blindly marginalize concerned citizens by lumping them in with extremists like some sort of hysterical partisan punch-line. :doubt:

Forum List

Back