Massive Tea party attendance at VA/Washington.

Nothing to see here, nothing to see here! :eusa_whistle:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-americans-bills-are-lower-4.html#post2214506

>

As of 1 April 2010, the Treasury Department spent so far this year $202 Billion of your money on interest payments to the holders of the National Debt. Compare that to NASA at $19 Billion, Education at $53 Billion, and Department of Transportation at $73 Billion.

When you buy something, all the companies involved in producing that something and delivering it, were charged a wide range of taxes, and it's part of the cost of everything you buy. The U. S. Leadership is planning to raise all corporate taxes. The price of everything you buy will go up to cover that tax cost increase. You will be paying those corporate taxes!

The "Economic Stimulus" is shifting us from an "economic crisis" to a debt crisis! Consider this; if businesses could print their own money and give it away to customers so they could buy the products, many folks would be happy for a while; but the businesses would go bankrupt. Well, that's what our government is currently doing, printing and giving away money.

Note:

The number of people attending Tea Party rallies does not actually effect the federal budget. :lol:

There may have only been 3500

But there were probably BILLIONS of people who wanted to be there

There may have only been 3500

But there were probably BILLIONS of people who wanted to be there

:lol: BILLIONS, huh?

Mathematics is your non-partisan emotionless friend! :thup:

Social Security is not part of the Federal Budget general fund. It is a separate account and has its own source of income. Social Security payments do not go into the general fund, they go in the Social Security trust fund, and should NOT be counted as general revenue. The trust fund is supposed to be used to pay future benefits. But....keep reading....

Currently, there is more being payed into the Social Security Trust Fund than is being paid out to beneficiaries. What's left over is routinely being "borrowed" and used as if it were general budget revenue. Government agencies using that money promise to pay it back (IOUs). All of the money in the Social Security Trust Fund has been spent! That's part of the National Debt. So Social Security is just a very large tax collection tool.

Here is a link to information about the Social Security Trust Fund.

Trust Fund FAQs

did anybody claim otherwise? or are you just following through on the game plan??

desperate libtards amuse me.

How many people actually showed up? A hundred thousand, A millon, 5 million......

Not exactly. It was 3500!

Thousands rally on Tax Day at Richmond Tea Party

That was a huge crowd....all 3500 of them. I almost had that many people at my high school graduation but god bless em.

I'm guessing that more than that many people are just randomly walking around Richmond on any given day.

The original AutoZona Saga....

Part 1: The Rimjob

dr-house-albums-the-autozona-saga-picture1075-part-1-the-rimjob.jpg

So insignificant, but yet you keep paying attention to them.:lol:

Yippers. I am guilty. I am also curious how the media covers all this. I mean, where was fox when they had all those anti war demonstrations?

The original AutoZona Saga....

Part 1: The Rimjob

dr-house-albums-the-autozona-saga-picture1075-part-1-the-rimjob.jpg

Are you seriously using this old gag? Wait for a bit and some idiot will say that is the funniest thing ever....blah blah.

You are a hack House. You cant come up with anything original.

did anybody claim otherwise? or are you just following through on the game plan??

desperate libtards amuse me.

I honestly thought there was more people there because of all that coverage! Guess I was wrong. Damn that fox.

They actually pay taxes, so I am not surprised that they were engaged in other matters yesterday.

Interestingly enough, this years taxes were at its lowest in 50 years. Perhaps more and more of them started to realize this and saw how silly it would be to protest LOWER taxes?

I'm sure liberal infiltrators are to blame for the paltry turnout,

probably by diabolically not showing up. :lol:

All your clever remarks aside, do you acknowledge that it is quite rational to be deeply concerned about our National Debt and the budget deficit???

Further, I wonder whether you think it is irrational to disregard this grave concern due to some partisan bigots or a small fragment of irrational violent revolutionaries?

Is it not irrational to judge the validity of theses concerns based on some clever derogatory labels aimed at your fellow citizens who are trying to draw attention to the seriousness of our relative tax burden...?

You know, there are some people who would love to see America go under and they are counting on that sort of irrationality to divide us....So, keep it up! :thup:

Last edited:
10,000 showed up at the one in Pleasanton, CA (4X the attendance last year). The one in SF was about double (over 1,000).

What the haters don't get is that there were more than a thousand of these events across the country. Some were small - others quite large. This is a viral, grass roots movement - something that the astroturfers cannot grok. They are used to having a Big Organization tell them what to think.

Forum List

Back