Massive Spending,Massive Bailouts,Massive Debt,Raising Debt Limits,Patriot Act,...

No war for oil! Impeach obamba!

Those people are nowhere to be found at this point. Where did they all go? What,are they hiding in their Spider-Holes or something? Come on all you "NO WAR FOR OIL" Peeps,where ya at? :confused:

Maybe they are on planes heading to Tripoli? the rebels are getting ready to siege the capital at anytime so I expect to see human shields hand in hand forming a circle around Ghaddafi, or these clowns will NEVER ben taken seriously again.:cool:

No war for oil! Impeach obamba!

Those people are nowhere to be found at this point. Where did they all go? What,are they hiding in their Spider-Holes or something? Come on all you "NO WAR FOR OIL" Peeps,where ya at? :confused:

Maybe they are on planes heading to Tripoli? the rebels are getting ready to siege the capital at anytime so I expect to see human shields hand in hand forming a circle around Ghaddafi, or these clowns will NEVER ben taken seriously again.:cool:

The Lefty Winger "Human Shields" were only for DA BOOOOOOOSH i guess. Just not happening this time around. Gee,i wonder why? Is it a 'D' or 'R' doing the Bombings this time? :eusa_liar:

Last edited:

The Lefty Winger "Human Shields" were only for DA BOOOOOOOSH i guess. Just not happening this time around. Gee,i wonder why? Is it a 'D'or 'R' doing the Bombings this time? :eusa_liar:

Saddam Hussein was the Iraqi Aberham Lincoln, a gentle pussycat who never hurt a fly. Ghaddafi is a crazy terrorist genocidial thug who needs to be neautralized.:cool:

While this is another instance of LibApoc dancing on the bottom of the barrel of partisanry...he does have a point (finally).

Pretty much why I won't be voting for Obama again.

The Lefty Winger "Human Shields" were only for DA BOOOOOOOSH i guess. Just not happening this time around. Gee,i wonder why? Is it a 'D'or 'R' doing the Bombings this time? :eusa_liar:

Saddam Hussein was the Iraqi Aberham Lincoln, a gentle pussycat who never hurt a fly. Ghaddafi is a crazy terrorist genocidial thug who needs to be neautralized.:cool:

Yea now they're actually claiming Gaddafi is killing people and then dragging them to bomb sites so he can claim they were killed by Coalition Bombs. Yea seriously,who actually believes that ridiculous propaganda. Gaddafi is doing no such thing. The fact is,these Bombings are killing Civilians. That's the truth. Man,they'll say anything to justify their Bombs wont they? Now i'm just waiting for them to claim Gaddafi is much worse than that Adolf Hitler guy. People really will believe anything if they want to believe it badly enough. So sad.

Last edited:
While this is another instance of LibApoc dancing on the bottom of the barrel of partisanry...he does have a point (finally).

Pretty much why I won't be voting for Obama again.

Which current republican president do you want him to bash?

Yea now they're actually claiming Gaddafi is killing people and then dragging them to bomb sites so he can claim they were killed by Coalition Bombs. Yea seriously,who actually believes that ridiculous propaganda. Gaddafi is doing no such thing. The fact is,these Bombings are killing Civilians. That's the truth. Man,they'll say anything to justify their Bombs wont they? Now i'm just waiting for them to claim Gaddafi is much worse than that Adolf Hitler guy. People really will believe anything if they want to believe it badly enough. So sad.

How come everyone we bomb in Iraq and Afghanistan is innocent but everyone we bomb in Libya are gangsters and terrorists?:eusa_liar:

How come everyone we bomb in Iraq and Afghanistan is innocent but everyone we bomb in Libya are gangsters and terrorists?:eusa_liar:

It's probably DA BOOOOOOOOSH thing. My guess anyway.

God. Folks on this board post the most unintelligent things. Is there one you can recommend where I can engage in more learning / intelligent thought and less cussing and "BUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOSSSHH" yelling?

For the most part I remember mild chastising of the administration for any dealings with Libya. It seems despite a few years of trying to lead Khadify (spelling) around by a carrot with diplomatic promises and the like we decided to back his opposition. Seems we were likely playing up both sides of the fence here. If the opposition rose, great, we were ready to support them. If Qadiffie (spelling) remained in power we could try to be friendly.

The American Electorate really has been thoroughly Dumbed-Down. They'll believe anything i guess.

Forum List

Back