MASSIVE sea ice gain in Arctic!!

Poor deniers....all they can do is regurgitate talking points about nonscientists from denier blogs. How frustrating it must be to know you have not a shred of published science on your side.

all they can do is regurgitate talking points about nonscientists from denier blogs.

Michael Mann is a non-scientist?

How frustrating it must be to know you have not a shred of published science on your side.

Is that why Michael Mann won his Nobel Prize? Because of his published science?
Now asshole, have you ever had anything at all published? Because Dr. Mann has a very large volume of publications in science.

Selected Publications (of 190+ Total Peer-Reviewed/Edited)
Michael E. Mann — Penn State Meteorology and Atmospheric Science

He published lots of stuff. Some of it may even be useful.
Too bad he lied and cheated so much.
Too bad you are such a fucking ignorant liar. And, in case you haven't noticed, this thread is about a lie concerning a non-existent massive decline in the ice in the arctic.

Yeah, we're doomed. Soon the ice sheet over Chicago will melt and we'll really be fucked.
I take that as an admission that you have nothing relevant to say. You could just admit that you are too ignorant to comment on this or any other scientific subject.

Is that why he's your hero?
Yes, the guy in just heard of is my hero. You sound like a child. No, you cacklers are not presenting a chellenge to accepted scientific theories. And when you act like morons (as you are) , you make this easier.

You've never heard of Michael Mann?

Wow, the depth of your knowledge is a wonder to behold.
Looked him up...hockey stick guy, right? No, I didnt remember his name. But this isnt surprising...only you denier fetishists have to focus on character assassination. The rest of us have mountains of mutually supportive, empirical evidence on our side.

But this isnt surprising...only you denier fetishists have to focus on character assassination.

How could I possibly assassinate the character of Nobel Prize winner Michael Mann?
You could not. You are an unintelligent fool on a board dedicated to the maunderings of fools. What you think of Mann matters nothing at all to him or anyone else that has above a room temperature IQ.

You're the one that said it. "This board is dedicated to the maunderings of fools" and here you are, maundering away.

all they can do is regurgitate talking points about nonscientists from denier blogs.

Michael Mann is a non-scientist?

How frustrating it must be to know you have not a shred of published science on your side.

Now asshole, have you ever had anything at all published? Because Dr. Mann has a very large volume of publications in science.

Too bad you are such a fucking ignorant liar. And, in case you haven't noticed, this thread is about a lie concerning a non-existent massive decline in the ice in the arctic.

Yeah, we're doomed. Soon the ice sheet over Chicago will melt and we'll really be fucked.
I take that as an admission that you have nothing relevant to say. You could just admit that you are too ignorant to comment on this or any other scientific subject.

Your posts are adding CO2 to the atmosphere.
Why do you want to kill the planet? Bastard!

I take that as an admission that you have nothing relevant to say. You could just admit that you are too ignorant to comment on this or any other scientific subject

I take that as an admission that you have nothing relevant to say. You could just admit that you are too ignorant to comment on this or any other scientific subject

Planet killer!

I'm reading "Issac's Storm" and in 1900 Bering Glacier lost 600 feet of depth. If the Warmers were around then, they would have predicted that Alaska would be completely ice free by 1910

Forum List

Back