Massive pro-reform protest in Tehran, Iran

1. catholics are generally NOT right wing.
2. catholic who championed the iraq war: See John Kerry.

A bit more of his views from Wiki:

He favors a flat tax, limited government, privatization of social security, and a strong military, and he opposes welfare state programs such as publicly-funded health care.

Sound like a left-winger to you?

Oh, wikipedia says so. I'm convinced now.:cuckoo:

Do you think Wikipedia is lying? If you care to find evidence those things aren't true, go for it. But attacking the source is a very poor form of argumentation.

1. catholics are generally NOT right wing.
2. catholic who championed the iraq war: See John Kerry.

He favors a flat tax, limited government, privatization of social security, and a strong military, and he opposes welfare state programs such as publicly-funded health care.

so, in your world there are only right wingers and left wingers?

Nope.

Do you think Wikipedia is lying? If you care to find evidence those things aren't true, go for it. But attacking the source is a very poor form of argumentation.
based on the liberal definition of "lie"
example: Bush lied us i to war

YES

based on the real definition of Lie
example: to knowingly tell an untruth

NO

but, not being a lie does not mean it is the truth
one can just be wrong without lying

YES

NO

So you think Wikipedia is wrong then. Please cite the evidence that you have that its wrong.

YES

NO

So you think Wikipedia is wrong then. Please cite the evidence that you have that its wrong.

Try turning in a paper to a professor at a university (not that you'd get in) citing wikipedia. You will FAIL the paper even worse than you're failing in this thread.

You gotta be kiddin me, Obama is destroying anything???? He is nothing more than a community organisor trying to kiss up to terrorists, hoping that this will change their views of America and the west.

The only thing that will change these terrorists views of America is if we all radically denounce that we are a Christian and Jewish nation and that we sign on for radical Islam, that's it buddy and that's what they are after. We are considered INFIDELS and infidels deserve to die in their view.

YES

NO

Try turning in a paper to a professor at a university (not that you'd get in) citing wikipedia. You will FAIL the paper even worse than you're failing in this thread.
hell, just ask the founder
LOL
even HE says its not a reliable source
it can be helpful to FIND a reliable source though

YES

NO

Bryant v. Oakpointe Villa Nursing Ctr., 471 Mich. 411 (2004)

Apparently you know jack shit about research, fuckwit. Did you even go to a university?

By the way...you missed this. Please cite the evidence that Wikipedia is wrong. Or do you not have any?

LOL

Nothing is 100% reliable, dipshit.

LOL

Nothing is 100% reliable, dipshit.
you are the only dipshit asshole

Apparently you know jack shit about research, fuckwit. Did you even go to a university?

By the way...you missed this. Please cite the evidence that Wikipedia is wrong. Or do you not have any?

yes, idiot, I do attend a university. They will FAIL your fucking ass if you cite them in your bibliography. Why? because anyone can submit information to it. I'm not going to debate you about wikipedia, so quit fucking trying. you want to cite real sources, apart from Arianna and wiki, we'll talk. until then, chris is waiting for you with the Crisco, so go enjoy yourselves.

yes, idiot, I do attend a university. They will FAIL your fucking ass if you cite them in your bibliography. Why? because anyone can submit information to it. I'm not going to debate you about wikipedia, so quit fucking trying. you want to cite real sources, apart from Arianna and wiki, we'll talk. until then, chris is waiting for you with the Crisco, so go enjoy yourselves.

Michigan Supreme Court> whatever pissant university you go too. I actually do research that has real effect, and Wikipedia is an extremely valuable source. It, as anything, is not 100% perfect. But just discounting it as invalid is really quite stupid.

By the way...a friendly piece of advice. Take an intro to logic class. It will make you a much better debater, and perhaps you can avoid ad hominem arguments in the future.

By the way...a friendly piece of advice. Take an intro to logic class. It will make you a much better debater, and perhaps you can avoid ad hominem arguments in the future.
btw, moron, your cite of that case does not change the fact that in college you will FAIL if you use wiki as a source

so you FAIL yet again

First Pakistan drives the Taliban out of the Swat Valley.

Then Hezbollah loses the election in Lebanon and now the hardliners are losing in Iran.

The extremists no longer have the cartoonish Bush-Cheney to rail against, and therefore are losing their political power.

This is the Obama Effect.

You do realize when you make brainwashed posts like this one, you lose all credibility with people correct?
Of course that is assuming that you had credibility to begin with, my bad....

Last edited:

:eusa_shhh:

btw, moron, your cite of that case does not change the fact that in college you will FAIL if you use wiki as a source

so you FAIL yet again

Actually it depends on the college, dipshit. I am in a field where research matters a TON. And hey, people use Wiki.

As I said, it (like everything else) isn't 100% reliable. But its generally pretty damn good.

so you FAIL yet again

Actually it depends on the college, dipshit. I am in a field where research matters a TON. And hey, people use Wiki.

As I said, it (like everything else) isn't 100% reliable. But its generally pretty damn good.

Give a legal brief based on wiki sources and a judge will laugh you out of the courtroom.

Forum List

Back