Massive pro-reform protest in Tehran, Iran

*shrug* Not my fault I have to point out the blindingly obvious to elvis.

what that you worship Obama?

No. That, as I said, the Obama effect is predicated on free and fair elections. Are you really this stupid or are you trying to be such a dumbass?

the fact you think there would be an "Obama effect" on Iran's or any other country's election show how gullible you are.

what that you worship Obama?

No. That, as I said, the Obama effect is predicated on free and fair elections. Are you really this stupid or are you trying to be such a dumbass?

the fact you think there would be an "Obama effect" on Iran's or any other country's election show how gullible you are.

Oh? And why is that? You don't think foreign policy plays into an election at all?

Oh? And why is that? You don't think foreign policy plays into an election at all?

You thought Obama would save Iran. I bet you were one of the ones fainting at his rallies.

The Obama effect is predicated on a fair, free, and open election, which may not have happened here.

Since Obama is the Messiah, He should have been capable of making it a fair election.

Uhh, no. Nice try making bullshit up to defend your failed argument, but you fail. The Obama effect is a specific description of a particular effect and being the "messiah" or being able to pull a fair election out of his ass have nothing to do with it. Better luck next time.
sorry, doofus, its Chris' argument that has failed
you lack reading skills, take a class

You thought Obama would save Iran. I bet you were one of the ones fainting at his rallies.

I did? Where did I say that Obama would save Iran? Please link to that.

Since Obama is the Messiah, He should have been capable of making it a fair election.

Uhh, no. Nice try making bullshit up to defend your failed argument, but you fail. The Obama effect is a specific description of a particular effect and being the "messiah" or being able to pull a fair election out of his ass have nothing to do with it. Better luck next time.

No, its not. And that has nothing to do with reading skills, it has to do with logic skills, which you apparently severely lack.

No, its not. And that has nothing to do with reading skills, it has to do with logic skills, which you apparently severely lack.
wrong, this thread was opened with the premise that Obama has international coattails
and you are here defending that OP

you lack more than just logic

wrong, this thread was opened with the premise that Obama has international coattails

And the Iranian election being stolen refutes that premise how, exactly?

Speaking of which...it appears that Irans own election monitors have declared the election a fraud, so I think its safe to say that it was fraudulent.

people dont vote based on another countries leaders
they tend to vote on internal issues

I'm sorry...the Iranian election being stolen refutes that premise how, exactly?

Try answering the question.

I'm sorry...the Iranian election being stolen refutes that premise how, exactly?

WOW, you are really trying to take over the dumbest poster on USMB title from chris

WOW, you are really trying to take over the dumbest poster on USMB title from chris

If I'm so dumb, then please steer me right of brilliant and wise DC. Surely it can't be hard, yes?

Forum List

Back