Massive pro-reform protest in Tehran, Iran

I'm rooting for Adminiejihadist, so there is no veneer for the european idiots to hide behind and say: "but we need to negotiate more..." :cuckoo:

With Moussavi, the Left can say: "But but but we now have a person we can TALK to, as if the iranian pres has any real power, which they do NOT.

Electing the little monkey to another term would allow the realists and intelligent to come out clean and give the US/Israel plenty of cover in which to light the iranian fascists up like the animals they are...

your idiocy is duly noted. now fuck off. play strategic war games with your pals in the sandbox.
actually, who they elect will have little difference to the US
the Mullahs still run the country

Of course...before it was all "ahmadinejad is evil, etc, etc", but now that he might be out of power its "well, the president doesn't matter anyway".

How terrible predictable...

your idiocy is duly noted. now fuck off. play strategic war games with your pals in the sandbox.

Of course...before it was all "ahmadinejad is evil, etc, etc", but now that he might be out of power its "well, the president doesn't matter anyway".

a-jad is evil. and he has limited power. Always been the case.

If he has limited power, than why was the focus on him so much?

If he has limited power, than why was the focus on him so much?

because of his rhetoric. Rhetoric can be dangerous.

what's sad and pathetic is you dont get it

there is no change in my position, the Mullahs run that country and they have since 1979

Given the huge voter turnout, and the conditions the voters went through to turn out (standing in 115 degree heat for an hour to get to your place at the ballot box from one news report I read) I don't believe they will try anything stupid.

Elections matter. The mullahs have tremendous power, it is true, but they have created the Iranian republic, and now they have to play by their own rules. The electorate has spoken, and they will have to pull their horns in.

And really, what it comes down to is also a referendum on the the Iranian version of the Manhattan project. I don't know enough about it to make any kind of guess, but I remember from my reading that getting enough material for the bombs we used consumed huge amounts of resources (Most of the power from the TVA went to the original Manhattan project, and the reason Hanford was where it was is because it is pretty much desert, but close to Bonneville. ) They are blowing all their resources on stupid toys they dare not use, and the population is tired of it. How many schools are not being built, hospitals doing without, even just the fact that they have to pay huge taxes when all that oil money comes in and goes right down the nuclear rat hole.

Even if he is a goof (I am not sure, I don't know much about him) he has to be a better goof than the current one.

That is the trouble with letting the people speak. what they say may surprise you.

First Pakistan drives the Taliban out of the Swat Valley.

Then Hezbollah loses the election in Lebanon and now the hardliners are losing in Iran.

The extremists no longer have the cartoonish Bush-Cheney to rail against, and therefore are losing their political power.

This is the Obama Effect.

pretty damn effective there, kirky.

:rofl:

what a maroon

First Pakistan drives the Taliban out of the Swat Valley.

Then Hezbollah loses the election in Lebanon and now the hardliners are losing in Iran.

The extremists no longer have the cartoonish Bush-Cheney to rail against, and therefore are losing their political power.

This is the Obama Effect.

pretty damn effective there, kirky.

:rofl:

what a maroon

Only if the actual vote is counted.

Thanks for proving my point.

A-jad is declared the winner. Does this mean you'll take Obama's dick out of your mouth, or is this the "Obama effect" you were hoping for?

The Obama effect is predicated on a fair, free, and open election, which may not have happened here.

Since Obama is the Messiah, He should have been capable of making it a fair election.

A-jad is declared the winner. Does this mean you'll take Obama's dick out of your mouth, or is this the "Obama effect" you were hoping for?

The Obama effect is predicated on a fair, free, and open election, which may not have happened here.

Since Obama is the Messiah, He should have been capable of making it a fair election.

Uhh, no. Nice try making bullshit up to defend your failed argument, but you fail. The Obama effect is a specific description of a particular effect and being the "messiah" or being able to pull a fair election out of his ass have nothing to do with it. Better luck next time.

Forum List

Back