Massive power outage strikes san francisco 90,000 without power

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A massive power outage in San Francisco on Friday morning caused a blackout in neighborhoods across the city, from the Financial District to the Presidio, forcing the closure of businesses, a federal courthouse and a BART station, officials said. A spokesman for Pacific Gas and Electric Co. said at least 90,000 customers lost power. BART’s Montgomery Station was closed due to the outage, which struck after 9 a.m.

Massive Power Outage Strikes San Francisco - 90,000 Without Power
==========================================================

Don't worry FEMA will be there to save you, then charge you for the bill later on.

Welcome to the MindWars DoomTracker (tm), today we have yet another update:

1. Flu pandemic
2. Financial collapse
3. War with Korea
4. Artificial intelligence run amok
5. Mass extinctions
6. Heavily armed Muslims in the US
7. Russian Bombers
8. Wild fires out of control with some secret reason they started
9. Nuclear war wipes out everyone
10. Massive power outage with boilerplate FEMA reference

• Banned

1. Flu pandemic
2. Financial collapse
3. War with Korea
5. Mass extinctions
7. Russian Bombers

That's your mental problem. Must suck to be so weak minded, and so weak one prefers to deny rather than be informed and prepared for any unexpected events.

Your type hide under a table or desk crying for your mommy , or fema to come save you ..

Good luck with such a weak cowardly mine better known as a PUSSY.

• Banned

1. Flu pandemic
2. Financial collapse
3. War with Korea
5. Mass extinctions
7. Russian Bombers

By the way -----------------------e

i'm sure you've lived long enough to have felt a power outage ........................your UNCRITICAL THINKING pussy mind can't think past the fact of LONG TERM POWER OUTAGES.. but what can we expect from a Democratic Liberal with a mind the size of a fkn pea. Pussies for brains don't know how to live without " AUTHORITY" doing it for them. Be it a teacher, a boss at work. Governmental parents, your own mommy or daddy, or a brother or sister who has more balls than you.... Yeah good luck loser you will need it.

upload_2017-4-21_12-28-15.png

Massive power outage hits San Francisco, shuts down businesses, BART station, cable cars, traffic lights

upload_2017-4-21_12-32-17.png

San Francisco News | ABC7 KGO

Looks like Joeb and a few others may have their postings slow down. Maybe it will last awhile.

Golly. look at the mass panic in those photos.

Not.

Mindwars must be so disappointed. Civilization is not ending. Poor guy. Even if he was right, the internet would be down when civilization collapsed, so he wouldn't be able to gloat.

San FranSiskans doing their part to save the planet by sitting in the dark. Pity they're so upset over their involuntary contribution to their fave cause. But, not to worry, St. Algore is preying for you.

• Banned

Not.

Mindwars must be so disappointed. Civilization is not ending. Poor guy. Even if he was right, the internet would be down when civilization collapsed, so he wouldn't be able to gloat.

Your problem loser

• Banned

Not.

To bad you don't live there.
IT IS AND WAS FOR INFORMATION YOU GAWD DAMN FKN MORON................. NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING A PANIC YOU LIBERAL FKN loser.

Last edited:
A massive power outage in San Francisco on Friday morning caused a blackout in neighborhoods across the city, from the Financial District to the Presidio, forcing the closure of businesses, a federal courthouse and a BART station, officials said. A spokesman for Pacific Gas and Electric Co. said at least 90,000 customers lost power. BART’s Montgomery Station was closed due to the outage, which struck after 9 a.m.

Don't worry FEMA will be there to save you, then charge you for the bill later on.

Looks like their push for 100% renewables hit a snag...

KEEP IT IN MIND as you continuously do your loser bs on my post.. Because you and the other asshole don't come here to agree or disagree you come over as ANTIFA LIKE FREAKS to harass people and it's not just me you do it to loser.

So your claim is that honest debate is exactly like being attacked by antifa anarchists?

My. You are delicate.

Why would anyone want to be someone where the percentages of people WHO ACTUALLY CAN'T STAND YOU want to be someone whose so un-liked.

Huh?

Think. Type. Proofread.

I'm not interested in being liked by Stalinists. When they cry at me, it tells me I've scored a blow for liberty. Sure, quite of few of them here want me dead and say so, but one can't let such threats interfere with the fight for liberty.

Maybe this can help since your education levels can't handle already knowing what it means

Cyber Harassment Law and Legal Definition

Why did you post that? Are you accusing me of harassing you?

This is a discussion board, snowflake. If you post things, they will be discussed. If such discussion bothers you, then I suggest you retreat to your SafeSpace.

Now, I'd like to discuss what you meant by this. I asked you once to clarify it, and you had a total meltdown. So I'll ask again.

I can't wait until this shit doesn't come back on you dumb fk will be the first to go down too..

I parse "I can't wait until this shit doesn't come back on" as a reference to another power failure.

I parse "you dumb fk will be the first to go down too." as you hoping for my death during that ongoing power failure.

If you meant something else, feel free to explain what it was. If you're ashamed of your words and don't want to discuss them, I'll understand.

Combine Pacific Gas and Electric and the Lefturd politicians and what else can one expect?

Today’s blackout in San Francisco is a warning about our increasingly complex and fragile infrastructure.

But our gov’t is working to make it far more centralized and controlled with “Smart Cities” and “Smart Cars”.

David Knight looks at how large corporations work with and control bureaucracy to consolidate control by taxing & tracking our every movement — restricting our freedoms and profiting by destroying our privacy.

SAN FRAN BLACKOUT: Beware Of Fragile, Hi-Tech Infrastructure

90,000 without power?

That's not news, is it?

They have that many shitting in the streets in San Francisco. They just can't shit in Nancy Pelosi's Neighborhood.

90,000 without power?

That's not news, is it?

They have that many shitting in the streets in San Francisco. They just can't shit in Nancy Pelosi's Neighborhood.
There's your answer. Collect the shit. Dry it! Burn it for fuel.

Forum List

Back