Massive Muslim Inbreeding Over 1,400 Years Has Damaged Gene Pool...

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
Now before you go crazy, remember this isn’t me, rather an expert witness called by the prosecution…

GUANTANAMO BAY, Cuba - A Danish psychologist who believes Muslims are raised to be aggressive and that inbreeding has damaged their genes informed a damning expert opinion of the risk Omar Khadr poses to public safety, court heard Wednesday.
Under cross-examination by defence lawyers, Dr. Michael Welner said he talked to Nicolai Sennels before coming to the conclusion that the Canadian-born Khadr was “highly dangerous” — an opinion he gave Tuesday on the first day of Khadr’s sentencing hearing.
Welner, a witness for the prosecution, said he admired Sennels for his work trying to help young Muslim inmates in Denmark and found him informative.
Sennels, who is based in Copenhagen, has written extensively on Muslims, including one article introduced into evidence Tuesday.
“If a Muslim does not react aggressively when criticized he is seen as weak, not worth trusting and he thus loses social status immediately,” Sennels wrote.
In another article, Sennels, 34, attributed a host of problems within the Islamic world to intermarriage among first cousins.
“Massive inbreeding within the Muslim culture during the last 1,400 years may have done catastrophic damage to their gene pool.”

So now we know what is wrong with Israel?

Isreal is mooslim?

Wow... didnt know that, but OK.

:cuckoo:

There's been inbreeding amongst the Jews and just about every other culture since time began, including European royalty as recently as the last century. There's no way to conclude that this is why muslims are violent, if it was it'd apply to all other cultures with a history of inbreeding... which just so happens to include Jews.

So inbreeding is good if done by Muslims.

But bad if done by rednecks Jews Christians or the royal family?

Let's ask the Kingston family how inbreeding has worked out for them?

The way you read with an utter lack of comprehension No attacking the family rule-MeisterThe point of this thread was to somehow use the word of some scientists to suggest that muslims are violenty because of inbreeding. People with any critical thinking skills asserted that if muslims were violent because of inbreeding that we'd have to assume that every culture that ever engaged in inbreeding would have to be violent too.

If inbreeding makes muslims violent, it'd also make Jews violent (unless it doesn't make cultures violent at all and violence is a personal responsability thing more closely tied to the values which you are taught as a child).

It's common fucking sense. Unless you're an inbred retard.:cool:

Last edited:

The way you read with an utter lack of comprehension I'd assume your parent's were cousins their damnselves.

The point of this thread was to somehow use the word of some scientists to suggest that muslims are violenty because of inbreeding. People with any critical thinking skills asserted that if muslims were violent because of inbreeding that we'd have to assume that every culture that ever engaged in inbreeding would have to be violent too.

If inbreeding makes muslims violent, it'd also make Jews violent (unless it doesn't make cultures violent at all and violence is a personal responsability thing more closely tied to the values which you are taught as a child).

No family rule.

The way you read with an utter lack of comprehension I'd assume your parent's were cousins their damnselves.

The point of this thread was to somehow use the word of some scientists to suggest that muslims are violenty because of inbreeding. People with any critical thinking skills asserted that if muslims were violent because of inbreeding that we'd have to assume that every culture that ever engaged in inbreeding would have to be violent too.

No family rule.

My apologizes. That was poorly worded.

Plenty of cultures and subgroups of cultures are much more highly inbred than Moslems, I'd wager.

Hell I come from a Yankee theme villiage that has about 10 surnames that dominate the county

And these people aren't remotely violent.

In fact, they're about the least violent people I've ever known.

So I think the conclusion of this study needs some rethinking.

I have always suspected that there was a genetic basis for Islamic terrorism against India. We now have it documented in the opening post.

God bless all countries currently engaged in killing the Muslim Terrorists i.e. God bless USA, UK, India, Israel, Russia in particular.

Forum List

Back