Massive, Hidden Object in Space

Feb 9, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Here is the data on the large exo-solar body out past the Oort Cloud that some have been posting about as well myself about the dark jupiter. they are closer to finding enough data on this dark object to substantiate its definition. This has been a postulate for several years now but this is more compelling if they can resolve this mass.

Wonderful data. This too is the basis for Nibiru and other far fetched postulations.

Scientists, telescope hunt massive hidden object in space – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Robert

Last edited:
Here is the data on the large exo-solar body out past the Oort Cloud that some have been posting about as well myself about the dark jupiter. they are closer to finding enough data on this dark object to substantiate its definition. This has been a postulate for several years now but this is more compelling if they can resolve this mass.

Wonderful data. This too is the bases for Nibiru and other far fetched postulations.

Robert

VERY interesting

• Banned
But to put this into prospective regarding us, here, on Earth, this disance of this object, if proven to be, is at a distance of some 1,395,000,000,000 (1.395 trillion miles. Thus, it is nearly 1/4 of a LY distant.

One Light Year is: 5,865,696,000,000 miles.

Most astronomical measurements are done with a parsec, which is 4.3 LY.

Robert

• Banned
Even more clear for comparison, this object is 15,000 times further from us and the sun, than we are from the sun itself here on Earth at 93,000,000 miles.

Robert

But to put this into prospective regarding us, here, on Earth, this disance of this object, if proven to be, is at a distance of some 1,395,000,000,000 (1.395 trillion miles. Thus, it is nearly 1/4 of a LY distant.

Robert

I never realized that a parsec was a real measurement. I thought it was just used for TV. :lol: Thanks for pointing that out. I'm all for space exploration but dang its expensive.

• Banned

Robert

I never realized that a parsec was a real measurement. I thought it was just used for TV. :lol: Thanks for pointing that out. I'm all for space exploration but dang its expensive.

Cost for NASA to you: $0.31 per week.

As far as a parsec, yes, it is a real measurement and it is based on the distance from our sun, to our closest star, Alpha Proxima, at, you guessed it, 4.3 light years. That is where they got that measurement from and so when we use measures to say, The Great Attractor, for example, at 600 million light years, in Astronomy they say, 139.4 MP (2390 Parsecs) and the like.

Hope that is helpful.

Robert

Wonderful data. This too is the basis for Nibiru and other far fetched postulations.

Scientists, telescope hunt massive hidden object in space – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Robert

How can it be hidden if it can be seen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an oldie but goodie, if you can get your hands on a copy:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Nemesis-Death-Star-Richard-Muller/dp/1555841732]Amazon.com: Nemesis: The Death Star (9781555841737): Richard Muller: Books[/ame]

Robert

It CANNOT be seen. The issue is its assumed effects on the Oort Cloud, The Kuiper Belt, and all TNOs that we know of.

Whatever it is, it orbits so far out it will take us awhile to get a probe to it. It orbits the Sun nearly every 27 million years, what ever it is.

Robert

Robert

It CANNOT be seen. The issue is its assumed effects on the Oort Cloud, The Kuiper Belt, and all TNOs that we know of.

Whatever it is, it orbits so far out it will take us awhile to get a probe to it. It orbits the Sun nearly every 27 million years, what ever it is.

Robert

I understood it that it could been seen, because you said it was massive. Or am I missing something here? If it can't be seen how do you know it's massive? and if it's massive how can it be hidden?

I understood it that it could been seen, because you said it was massive. Or am I missing something here? If it can't be seen how do you know it's massive? and if it's massive how can it be hidden?

Ok, read carefully. It is surmised to be at least 6 times the size of Jupiter, to have the effect it does on the Oort Cloud, TNOs, The Kuiper Belt and the long long narrow orbits of comets, which should not be this way if there was no out side solar influence of some kind. The only thing that fits this is a Dark Jupiter, an object that is about 6 times the size of Jupiter's mass. Is that better?

Thanks,

Robert

It cannot be seen because it emits no light of its own. It is inferred that it is there because of gravitational effects perceived to occur in the oort cloud (which itself is inferred as it has not been "seen" either. The oort cloud is the hypothesised origin of the comets that frequently pass into the inner solar system. The only way to "see" Tyche would be to have a probe travel to where it is mathematially calculated to be, or long exposure photography from the HST or if it happens to occlude a star and we happen to be luckily looking at the right patch of sky at the time.

We may get a better idea of whether or not some kind of disadvantaged star/planet is out there in the next couple years. NASA has their WISE program that, if I remember right, is scanning the entire sky with infrared--which is the only real way that we could pick-up something as dark as what this is hypothesized to be.

We may get a better idea of whether or not some kind of disadvantaged star/planet is out there in the next couple years. NASA has their WISE program that, if I remember right, is scanning the entire sky with infrared--which is the only real way that we could pick-up something as dark as what this is hypothesized to be.

Excellent. Correct. WISE and the new James Webb Space Telescope are going to open many pandora's boxes big time.

Robert

It cannot be seen because it emits no light of its own. It is inferred that it is there because of gravitational effects perceived to occur in the oort cloud (which itself is inferred as it has not been "seen" either. The oort cloud is the hypothesised origin of the comets that frequently pass into the inner solar system. The only way to "see" Tyche would be to have a probe travel to where it is mathematially calculated to be, or long exposure photography from the HST or if it happens to occlude a star and we happen to be luckily looking at the right patch of sky at the time.

Soooo...it is an inference from an inference...

Funny how science wanders down these paths.

Excellent. Correct. WISE and the new James Webb Space Telescope are going to open many pandora's boxes big time.

Robert
wow, nice

that thing looks cool

Soooo...it is an inference from an inference...

Funny how science wanders down these paths.

Sorta.

Science, like me, based on failure, mistakes, questions, error, stupidity, assumption without cause, and postulation. Emperical evidence then proves fact over matter. That is the nature of Discovery. Very few involved in science or technology or the like are legends in their own mind, since everything becomes awe and wonder.

My whole program is based on what I do not know. It is the joy of discovery.

It is very much the words of Carl Sagan's "The Pale Blue Dot".

Robert

Forum List

Back