Massive Genetic Study Shows 90% of All Animal Life Including Humans Appeared at the Same Time

"The conclusion is very surprising," one of the researchers said, "and I fought against it as hard as I could."
You are really embarrassing yourself in this thread.
I quote scientists and you morons ask how evolution talks and I’m enbarressong myself? :21:

What a moron.

Its not the quotes you make that are embarressing- it is the conclusions you announce based upon the quotes.

What a maroon!

If anyone would car eto read the artcle in full....

All that it says is that some cataclysmic event occured that wiped out many species and caused almost all the surviving species to go thru a sudden genetic change.

They do not know what that event was.

It does not say, or imply, that most of the current species had no predecessors that existed before this event. They did not appear out of thin air.

But that doesn't fit the "But God poofed everything into existence 6,000 years ago' theory of the Creato Cultists.

The article itself is perfectly fine.

The Creationists just misrepresent what it says for their own twisted reasons.

Next thing they'll try to tell us is that every culture has a tale of a massive flood.

Massive Genetic Study Reveals 90 Percent Of Earth’s Animals Appeared At The Same Time.

Your article is simply bullshit. It gives no details, no specifics at all to support anything. All modern species today, especially animal life appeared and evolved during the late Cretaceous going into the Cenozoic Era from about 100 million to about 10 million years ago, and can be traced back to the Avalon Explosion about 600 million years ago during the Ediacaran Period.

Next thing they'll try to tell us is that every culture has a tale of a massive flood.

Massive Genetic Study Reveals 90 Percent Of Earth’s Animals Appeared At The Same Time.

Your article is simply bullshit. It gives no details, no specifics at all to support anything. All modern species today, especially animal life appeared and evolved during the late Cretaceous going into the Cenozoic Era from about 100 million to about 10 million years ago, and can be traced back to the Avalon Explosion about 600 million years ago during the Ediacaran Period.

:D :D :D :D

Does this mean atheists are wrong again?

Dumbness.jpg

Sooooooooooooo entertaining.

Forum List

Back