Massive flu outbreak here's the real story the media won't touch

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In case you haven’t been following the uproar over the flu outbreak, you’ve missed the fact that…

Health authorities admit this year’s flu vaccine is only 10% effective.

But of course, they urge you to take the vaccine anyway.

Healthline.com: “The majority of flu vaccines are grown in chicken eggs, a method of vaccine development that’s been used for 70 years.”
Massive Flu Outbreak? Here’s the Real Story the Media Won’t Touch.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take those flu shots like good little sheep. As they tell you all the bs they can so you take it. LMFAO...
Meanwhile they can't predict what virus will hit to even make a vaccine for it in the present year.

And for those who love their vaccines WTF are you worried about when if you little vaccines work so well , then you should be immune from the horror of those un-vaccinated people.

I was discussing these flu shots with a pharmacist who gives them out all day.

The flu vaccine, any of them, are only effective in 10% of cases. They should not be given to anyone over 15 or under 85. If the flu vaccine will fall into the effective 10% it will help the very young or the very old.

The more times an individual has the flu the less susceptible they are to other flus including mutations.

Of course, if you have run to antibiotics for every sniffle and scratch you have basically signed your own death warrant.

• Banned
I was discussing these flu shots with a pharmacist who gives them out all day.

The flu vaccine, any of them, are only effective in 10% of cases. They should not be given to anyone over 15 or under 85. If the flu vaccine will fall into the effective 10% it will help the very young or the very old.

The more times an individual has the flu the less susceptible they are to other flus including mutations.

Of course, if you have run to antibiotics for every sniffle and scratch you have basically signed your own death warrant.

Well I wonder how many would drink what's in these shots, Oh I know nobody would drink the crap but hey if a doctor says it's ok to inject why the hell not lets do it.
upload_2018-1-16_15-52-59.png

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

There are plenty of things you can take Intravenously that you would not want to drink.

Forum List

Back