Massive Explosion in San Bruno, California

so that is no? That is what I thought.

Here ya go, don't try diverting with me dumb ass.

Barack Obama's 'Gradual Adjustment' to Higher Gas Prices - Standard Newswire

Read it and weep , You liberals don't even know what Obama has and has not said.

First off, way to quote a biased link.:clap2:

"I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment. The fact that this is such a shock to American pocketbooks is not a good thing. But if we take some steps right now to help people make the adjustment, first of all by putting more money into their pockets, but also by encouraging the market to adapt to these new circumstances more quickly, particularly US automakers, then I think ultimately, we can come out o f this stronger and have a more efficient energy policy than we do right now."

Barack Obama's assertion that the only problem with higher gas prices is that they've gone up too fast -- saying he'd prefer a 'gradual' increase instead -- shows how clearly out of touch he is with Americans struggling with record gas prices

Those are the only quotes i found from Obama, no where did he say he wanted to get rid of them. The biased author tried to sway in that direction. But no where did he say what you claimed.

so that is no? That is what I thought.

Here ya go, don't try diverting with me dumb ass.

Barack Obama's 'Gradual Adjustment' to Higher Gas Prices - Standard Newswire

Read it and weep , You liberals don't even know what Obama has and has not said.

First off, way to quote a biased link.:clap2:

"I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment. The fact that this is such a shock to American pocketbooks is not a good thing. But if we take some steps right now to help people make the adjustment, first of all by putting more money into their pockets, but also by encouraging the market to adapt to these new circumstances more quickly, particularly US automakers, then I think ultimately, we can come out o f this stronger and have a more efficient energy policy than we do right now."

Barack Obama's assertion that the only problem with higher gas prices is that they've gone up too fast -- saying he'd prefer a 'gradual' increase instead -- shows how clearly out of touch he is with Americans struggling with record gas prices

Those are the only quotes i found from Obama, no where did he say he wanted to get rid of them. The biased author tried to sway in that direction. But no where did he say what you claimed.

Retard watch the Utube link. And you failed so now you claim bias. Usual resort of the left. First demand links, in hopes none will be provided. Then ignore said links that clearly REFERENCE the stories they cite and claim bias.

Look a little closer dumb ass, his interview with the San Antonia news is referenced date and time.

Contact: Press Office, 703-650-5550; John McCain for U.S. Senate

ARLINGTON, Va., June 12 /Standard Newswire/ -- Today, on the fourth day of Barack Obama's "Change That Works For You" tour, McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds issued the following statement:

and the rest as you know, is his statement. What you are providing as proof.

Little paranoia for ya. Obama is opposed to Oil and Natural Gas, he made a comment on it in Jan 2008 on a TV interview. He stated he wanted to tax the two out of business.

Isn't it interesting that this year two Oil rigs have mysteriously exploded and now a Gas line appears to have exploded.
And you wonder why we call you the board retard.

Little paranoia for ya. Obama is opposed to Oil and Natural Gas, he made a comment on it in Jan 2008 on a TV interview. He stated he wanted to tax the two out of business.

Isn't it interesting that this year two Oil rigs have mysteriously exploded and now a Gas line appears to have exploded.

RetardedGaySagat at it again with inappropriate political commentary.

Forum List

Back