Massive Explosion in San Bruno, California

Little paranoia for ya. Obama is opposed to Oil and Natural Gas, he made a comment on it in Jan 2008 on a TV interview. He stated he wanted to tax the two out of business.

Isn't it interesting that this year two Oil rigs have mysteriously exploded and now a Gas line appears to have exploded.

Ok, who in the pool had seven posts before someone blamed this on Obama?

RGS believe in seven degrees of separation when it comes to Obama. Some how everything, when you come down to it, is his fault.

LOL. I think both you and RGS are totally bonkers.

LOL I am just having some fun. I am not seriously entertaining the IDEA that Obama is behind the 3 incidents.

After 8 years of hearing every wacked out theory in the book about Republicans and Bush I think I am allowed to have a little fun :)

Last edited:
fucking stupid to suggest obama somehow masterminded this. where is that sub that sank the horizion? I'm sure he used the same resources here...............

fucking idiots.

I guess we gotta move this thread to conspiracy theories now.

What now you can't make an observation about some Coincidences with out getting the thread moved?

lol

I would be will to bet, if a Republican was in office and say 3 Green energy plants blew up. Liberals would be talking back and forth about how they think the Republicans are behind it. :)

If you knew how many times RGS has berated posters for pointing out coincidences surrounding Bush and certain events, you'd understand.

Provide evidence. I HAVE insisted that the bullshit claims he lied about Iraq are completely unproven and pointed out that 3 Congressional Investigations have cleared him every time. One run by the Democrats.

That may be, but I am not RGS, and as you said. Posters were constantly saying this kind of shit about BUSH. What's good for the goose you know.

If RGS had started this thread with that, then I would understand wanting it moved

:)

More thread hijacking by fear mongers who make non-political threads political. I love it when that happens. Oh wait, I don't.
uh, havent you done that yourself?

Little paranoia for ya. Obama is opposed to Oil and Natural Gas, he made a comment on it in Jan 2008 on a TV interview. He stated he wanted to tax the two out of business.

Isn't it interesting that this year two Oil rigs have mysteriously exploded and now a Gas line appears to have exploded.

RGS, don't drink and post.

Haven't had a drink of Alcohol since November 1984. It is rather interesting though that these three incidents have occurred. And that they help the President with his desire to get rid of Coal, Oil and Natural Gas. All with no replacement for what produces over 60 percent of our electrical energy in this Country.

Haven't had a drink of Alcohol since November 1984. It is rather interesting though that these three incidents have occurred. And that they help the President with his desire to get rid of Coal, Oil and Natural Gas. All with no replacement for what produces over 60 percent of our electrical energy in this Country.
Post a link where he said he wanted to GET RID of any of them??

i just think its hypocritical of you to accuse him of what you do as well
hell, practically everyone does it here

Wrong answer. You want to attack me for calling out RGS on his bullshit but you have no problem going after Rdean or whomever when they make BS posts. Why don't YOU stop being a hypocrite and give some examples where I was fear mongering in a non-political thread and made it political instead of fighting RGS's battles for him.

Post a link where he said he wanted to GET RID of any of them??

Sorry I will not be running your errands for you. It was posted here last year, Maybe you missed it. I have no idea how to search for it.

What he said was he wanted to tax them so severely that they would become untenable. He did not care that this would jack up electrical prices, as he would have the Government cover the poor's electrical bills and the middle class and rich could fend for themselves.

Wrong answer. You want to attack me for calling out RGS on his bullshit but you have no problem going after Rdean or whomever when they make BS posts. Why don't YOU stop being a hypocrite and give some examples where I was fear mongering in a non-political thread and made it political instead of fighting RGS's battles for him.

No lie is to big for you is it? You are a troll. You post misleading threads and then defend your crap till you get tired of it and wander off.

It is a valid observation. And I did preface it with "a bit of paranoia". In fact except for your attempt to attack me it was pretty much ignored. The only one hijacking this thread is you.

oh give it a rest
LOL

sorry i will not be running your errands for you. It was posted here last year, maybe you missed it. i have no idea how to search for it.

$epo6Np1284101689.jpg

No lie is to big for you is it? You are a troll. You post misleading threads and then defend your crap till you get tired of it and wander off.

It is a valid observation. And I did preface it with "a bit of paranoia". In fact except for your attempt to attack me it was pretty much ignored. The only one hijacking this thread is you.

Except I'm not trolling and it's not a valid observation. Just because you preface it with a bit of paranoia doesn't make it okay that you posted something that would belong in the Conspiracy Zone.

You can just go ahead and ignore the fact that three different people (Article 15, Charles Main, and Paulie) all quoted YOUR post before I did. So no, it wasn't ignored. Your blatant lie fails.

sorry i will not be running your errands for you. It was posted here last year, maybe you missed it. I have no idea how to search for it.

View attachment 11482

I thought you were suppose to support your own argument? I must have been mistaken.

If you RETARDED Liberals actually had any idea what Obama has said in the past us evil conservatives would not have to keep shoving in your face your stupidity.

Here let me link to it again....

Barack Obama's 'Gradual Adjustment' to Higher Gas Prices - Standard Newswire

New Topics

Forum List

Back