Massive Explosion in San Bruno, California

A large fireball up to 50 feet in the air continues to burn out of control in the Crestmoor Two area. Fire crews are having trouble getting close to the source of the flames but are attacking the fires from the air and ground.

It is believed that a 24 inch PG&E high-pressure gas line is the source of the explosion and fire.

The FAA says they do not believe it was a plane. SFO spokesperson Mike McCarron says no plane from SFO is involved.

People as far as one-half mile away say they felt the boom and heat of the explosion.

Shit

kgo-sky7-6-090910-600.jpg

Anyone living in the San Francisco area, please go give blood.

I was driving by RIGHT there when it happened!!!! This thing is fucking huge HUGE. Flames at least 50 feet high.

Little paranoia for ya. Obama is opposed to Oil and Natural Gas, he made a comment on it in Jan 2008 on a TV interview. He stated he wanted to tax the two out of business.

Isn't it interesting that this year two Oil rigs have mysteriously exploded and now a Gas line appears to have exploded.

Little paranoia for ya. Obama is opposed to Oil and Natural Gas, he made a comment on it in Jan 2008 on a TV interview. He stated he wanted to tax the two out of business.

Isn't it interesting that this year two Oil rigs have mysteriously exploded and now a Gas line appears to have exploded.

It is indeed.

I guess we gotta move this thread to conspiracy theories now.

Ok, who in the pool had seven posts before someone blamed this on Obama?

Last edited:

What now you can't make an observation about some Coincidences with out getting the thread moved?

lol

I would be will to bet, if a Republican was in office and say 3 Green energy plants blew up. Liberals would be talking back and forth about how they think the Republicans are behind it. :)

What now you can't make an observation about some Coincidences with out getting the thread moved?

lol

I would be will to bet, if a Republican was in office and say 3 Green energy plants blew up. Liberals would be talking back and forth about how they think the Republicans are behind it. :)

If you knew how many times RGS has berated posters for pointing out coincidences surrounding Bush and certain events, you'd understand.

lol

If you knew how many times RGS has berated posters for pointing out coincidences surrounding Bush and certain events, you'd understand.

That may be, but I am not RGS, and as you said. Posters were constantly saying this kind of shit about BUSH. What's good for the goose you know.

If RGS had started this thread with that, then I would understand wanting it moved

:)

RGS, don't drink and post.

That may be, but I am not RGS, and as you said. Posters were constantly saying this kind of shit about BUSH. What's good for the goose you know.

If RGS had started this thread with that, then I would understand wanting it moved

:)

More thread hijacking by fear mongers who make non-political threads political. I love it when that happens. Oh wait, I don't.

Forum List

Back