Massive Election Fraud Confirmed

That isn't voter fraud, it is clever strategy…. perfectly as legal as Tump not paying taxes.

It's fraud, bub. McAuliffe it not reviewing each individual's circumstance, he has automated getting around the court order.
Well, I am not so sure automation got around the court's order. All the automated signatures prove is that they were automated. He might not have personally reviewed them but may have had staff assist in the reviewing process. I'd have to actually see the reviewing process being omitted or being in action before determining if he circumvented the court order.

If you think he is weighing 60,000 individual circumstances, you really are naive.

This is pure vote cooking.
Unlike you, I don't jump to conclusions until I know all the possibilities. Use of the term "weighed", for instance, could be interpreted to mean many things. Automation could be used to sort offenders by category and level of danger to the public. If the Governor used something like that he could very well have "weighed" each individual case and thereby evaluated thousands in minutes.
OP video doesn't exist. Google scrubbing like Hillary handlers with a server.
It's not the first video they have removed out of my Op-ed's. They must be reading. Good. Maybe they will learn something.

They read denominations on bills; nothing else.

And here is Clinton Pal Terry McAuliffe cooking the books for hiLIARy in VA:

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe has granted voting rights to as many as 60,000 convicted felons just in time for them to register to vote, nearly five times more than previously reported and enough to win the state for his long-time friend, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

McAuliffe sought to allow all of Virginia’s estimated 200,000 felons to vote, but state courts said each individual felon’s circumstances must be weighed. To get around that, McAuliffe used a mechanical autopen to rapidly sign thousands of letters, as if he had personally reviewed them, even as his office was saying the total was 13,000....

EXCLUSIVE: Virginia Gov. Pardons 60,000 Felons, Enough To Swing Election
That isn't voter fraud, it is clever strategy…. perfectly as legal as Tump not paying taxes.

It's fraud, bub. McAuliffe it not reviewing each individual's circumstance, he has automated getting around the court order.
Well, I am not so sure automation got around the court's order. All the automated signatures prove is that they were automated. He might not have personally reviewed them but may have had staff assist in the reviewing process. I'd have to actually see the reviewing process being omitted or being in action before determining if he circumvented the court order.

If you think he is weighing 60,000 individual circumstances, you really are naive.

Unlike you, I don't jump to conclusions until I know all the possibilities. Use of the term "weighed", for instance, could be interpreted to mean many things. Automation could be used to sort offenders by category and level of danger to the public. If the Governor used something like that he could very well have "weighed" each individual case and thereby evaluated thousands in minutes.

Your lack of cognitive abilities is truly awesome.

Your lack of cognitive abilities is truly awesome.

INTERPRETATION: Damn it, that JQ is too damn good. I'll have to say something to cut him down a bit. :lol:

Forum List

Back