*MASSIVE* decrease in early and absentee CHICAGOLAND voting

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011

Attachments

• $chicagostats.jpg
    $chicagostats.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 46

It does seem to me that there is an "anyone but Romney" feel to the Democrats this time around as opposed to hopey changey euphoria of 2008. On one hand, that doesn't bode well for excitement and turnout, on the other hand fear can be a motivating factor.

Either way, this horrific election cycle is nearly over, and to that I raise a glass.

:booze:

What happens to the accusation that Obama supporters are mindless zombies if we accept this idea that they are no longer enthusiastic in their support for him......but he wins reelection? Does it go away?

What happens to the accusation that Obama supporters are mindless zombies if we accept this idea that they are no longer enthusiastic in their support for him......but he wins reelection? Does it go away?

We always noted you KOOK fringe leftists.. 21% of the electorate which makes your voice, MUTE. ;-)

Have a nice day!

It does seem to me that there is an "anyone but Romney" feel to the Democrats this time around as opposed to hopey changey euphoria of 2008. On one hand, that doesn't bode well for excitement and turnout, on the other hand fear can be a motivating factor.

Either way, this horrific election cycle is nearly over, and to that I raise a glass.

It could be Democrats underestimated the intelligence of the people of Illinois. While gangland activities may have given some families pause in the past, their math scores are enhanced by one of the finest engineering schools in the nation--University of Illinois, which was 2nd in the 50s-2010s to MIT. The Illini are smart people, and their bottom line is seeing the likes of the threatening little bully Blagovich finally getting his, and the hopes that the bilking machine that the DNC has become needs to go someplace else with its Capone-like threats out of their hair.The 90s saw the sentencing of Illinois politician Dan Rostenkowski to prison on mail fraud.

Illinois Democrats--the people who arrogantly think everybody else is stupid except their inner circle, which still meets behind closed doors and boasts of controlling the lives and thoughts of other people by the communication crazymakers of self-fulfilling prophecies, recommendations tacitly understood as life-threatening orders, union management, and omuerta silence of illegal activities such as altering votes in a precinct to procure a favorable outcome where there isn't one.

Up to now, that has worked. But seeing a nation energized against corruption may have given the beleaguered people of Illinois some hope.

Judicial Watch list of Most Corrupt Politicians

Two Illinois politicians appear on the premier list of 10 most corrupt U.S. Politicians, one of whom is President Barack Obama, and the other is celebrity son, Jesse Jackson, Jr. Oddly, so is Attorney General Eric Holder, who oddly, brought the case against another Illinois Democrat, Dan Rostenkowski, in his 1996 corruption conviction. Perhaps the whole thing was just a case of political hitting someone who angered someone within the ranks...(?) I have no idea, but the people of Illinois are better served if corrupt politicians are driven out of power. This election would be a golden opportunity to remove at least one of the top 10--President Obama, whose rise to power was based on his claims to be a Kenyan or Indonesian foreign student and access to funding through that route that was either corruption at an early age or he really is a foreigner which means he is illegally holding his presidential office and has all his official records sealed from public view and knowledge through other corrupt Democrats who are lying and bullshitting America all over the place.

Even here we see people saying how stupid Americans are. I don't think so.

Last edited:

It could be Democrats underestimated the intelligence of the people of Illinois. While gangland activities may have given some families pause in the past, their math scores are enhanced by one of the finest engineering schools in the nation--University of Illinois, which was 2nd in the 50s-2010s to MIT. The Illini are smart people, and their bottom line is seeing the likes of the threatening little bully Blagovich finally getting his, and the hopes that the bilking machine that the DNC has become needs to go someplace else with its Capone-like threats out of their hair.The 90s saw the sentencing of Illinois politician Dan Rostenkowski to prison on mail fraud.

Illinois Democrats--the people who arrogantly think everybody else is stupid except their inner circle, which still meets behind closed doors and boasts of controlling the lives and thoughts of other people by the communication crazymakers of self-fulfilling prophecies, recommendations tacitly understood as life-threatening orders, union management, and omuerta silence of illegal activities such as altering votes in a precinct to procure a favorable outcome where there isn't one.

Up to now, that has worked. But seeing a nation energized against corruption may have given the beleaguered people of Illinois some hope.

Two Illinois politicians appear on the premier list of 10 most corrupt U.S. Politicians, one of whom is President Barack Obama, and the other is celebrity son, Jesse Jackson, Jr. Oddly, so is Attorney General Eric Holder, who oddly, brought the case against another Illinois Democrat, Dan Rostenkowski, in his 1996 corruption conviction. Perhaps the whole thing was just a case of political hitting someone who angered someone within the ranks...(?) I have no idea, but the people of Illinois are better served if corrupt politicians are driven out of power. This election would be a golden opportunity to remove at least one of the top 10--President Obama, whose rise to power was based on his claims to be a Kenyan or Indonesian foreign student and access to funding through that route that was either corruption at an early age or he really is a foreigner which means he is illegally holding his presidential office and has all his official records sealed from public view and knowledge through other corrupt Democrats who are lying and bullshitting America all over the place.

Becki,
Can you please give us a link to Judicial Watch....the link you posted is to a Wikipedia link for some guy named Dan....even though it is listed in your post as the Judicial Watch link??

Becki,
Can you please give us a link to Judicial Watch....the link you posted is to a Wikipedia link for some guy named Dan....even though it is listed in your post as the Judicial Watch link??
Sorry, CaresforAll. My bad. Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch 10 Most Corrupt Politicians for 2011 (most current--2012 will be next year's list)

Judicial Watch Corruption Chronicles (listed by topic)

Thank you for noticing my mistake and calling it to my attention.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back