Massive Amtrak Crash....but who cares about our highways and trains?

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you cannot substantiate your claims.

What you are not taking into account is that there are those who cannot travel by those alternative means and have to use the train. People with disabilities that prevent them from flying or spending long hours in a vehicle being unable to move around. Trains are their only option for long distance travel.

And yes, I am one of those people. I have a condition that prevents me from sitting in one place for long periods of time. I work with a standing desk. If I have to travel for work, and yes, I do, then I take Amtrak. It takes way too long to go by road and planes don't allow you to stand on flights.

So what alternative do you have people who have disabilities? I have a friend who cannot fly or drive long distances for an entirely different medical condition to mine.

Are we not allowed to travel because everything must be profitable in America? Is the Almighty Dollar more important than people's lives?

I also have a disability that prevents me from sitting for long periods of time. I prefer driving. I can stop, get out when I need to. I will sometimes fly but I can drive easier, less costly and quicker than a bus or Amtrak. Plus driving gives me more freedom of going exactly and how I want.

What about the millions that don't live near a train how do they get around? Maybe you can learn from them.

Can you drive for more than 20 minutes without being in excruciating pain?

If yes, then you don't have a medical condition that prevents you from driving long distances.

Thanks for admitting that you don't have a legitimate reason why Amtrak should not be providing services to those who have no other options for long distance travel.

So you now define long distances and who has a disability or not, and what reasons are legitimate or not? LOL! You think pretty highly of yourself.

I told you my reasons and they are every bit legitimate as yours. So please spare me your tripe.

Fact is government isn't required to, nor should it subsidize any business. Farms, GE, General Motors, Solyndra, Bank of America, airlines, none should be subsidized.

Please spare me your judgements on me, that is childish nonsense.

Typical mindless RWKJ response when they can't actually deal with reality.

When you lose, you resort to name calling. Interesting.

That's not name-calling. This is name calling: you're nothing but a system-gaming, self-inflicted cry baby hypocritical "victim". There. That's name calling.

Every single time there's an issue in the country, I point to conservatives and this sorry ass congress we had and have currently. These bastards are so quick to save their sorry ass tax paying constituents a few dollars that they cut things that are crucial to our nations safety.....keep in mind, the conservative congress cut security funding that caused the Bengazi mess, that to this day, these morons still whine about. Our nations infatrustion in the worst in the world, the worst. And yet these morons continue to ignore it very foundation...safety.

My only wish is that those who suffered the most...all voted for the very cuts that may have cost lives or thiers.....CONSERVATIVES ARE NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA PERIOD!!
This had nothing to do with funding, the FCC delayed in getting the wireless approved to activate the safety sensors.

Learn before you spout your propaganda. Lefty nutters just spew the democrats talking points. Sad nutters.

Hey moron, hours after this accident....CONGRESS STILL VOTED TO CUT FUNDING TO AMTRAC........GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT, MORON!!

Hey little bitch, funding wasn't the reason for the failure, yet dumb fuckers like you play bullshit games. What Congress did the day after has or had NOTHING to with the fucking accident and at this point we do know that the FCC fucked up and did not the wireless set up. And we don't know why the accident happened but hey you fucking little bitch, twist the facts and play bullshit games.

I also have a disability that prevents me from sitting for long periods of time. I prefer driving. I can stop, get out when I need to. I will sometimes fly but I can drive easier, less costly and quicker than a bus or Amtrak. Plus driving gives me more freedom of going exactly and how I want.

What about the millions that don't live near a train how do they get around? Maybe you can learn from them.

If yes, then you don't have a medical condition that prevents you from driving long distances.

Thanks for admitting that you don't have a legitimate reason why Amtrak should not be providing services to those who have no other options for long distance travel.

So you now define long distances and who has a disability or not, and what reasons are legitimate or not? LOL! You think pretty highly of yourself.

I told you my reasons and they are every bit legitimate as yours. So please spare me your tripe.

Fact is government isn't required to, nor should it subsidize any business. Farms, GE, General Motors, Solyndra, Bank of America, airlines, none should be subsidized.

That's not name-calling. This is name calling: you're nothing but a system-gaming, self-inflicted cry baby hypocritical "victim". There. That's name calling.

Calling someone mindless is not name calling. How about this fuck off you asshole. Why do you need to but in you fucking little bitch. You mindless liberal shits are so fucking stupid.

Calling someone mindless is not name calling. How about this fuck off you asshole. Why do you need to but in you fucking little bitch. You mindless liberal shits are so fucking stupid.

This is a site for discussion and opinions, correct? If you want a private discussion than I suggest you talk to your cell mate, otherwise put your big boy panties on and adjust, you simp!!

Every single time there's an issue in the country, I point to conservatives and this sorry ass congress we had and have currently. These bastards are so quick to save their sorry ass tax paying constituents a few dollars that they cut things that are crucial to our nations safety.....keep in mind, the conservative congress cut security funding that caused the Bengazi mess, that to this day, these morons still whine about. Our nations infatrustion in the worst in the world, the worst. And yet these morons continue to ignore it very foundation...safety.

My only wish is that those who suffered the most...all voted for the very cuts that may have cost lives or thiers.....CONSERVATIVES ARE NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA PERIOD!!
This had nothing to do with funding, the FCC delayed in getting the wireless approved to activate the safety sensors.

Learn before you spout your propaganda. Lefty nutters just spew the democrats talking points. Sad nutters.

Hey moron, hours after this accident....CONGRESS STILL VOTED TO CUT FUNDING TO AMTRAC........GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT, MORON!!

Hey little bitch, funding wasn't the reason for the failure, yet dumb fuckers like you play bullshit games. What Congress did the day after has or had NOTHING to with the fucking accident and at this point we do know that the FCC fucked up and did not the wireless set up. And we don't know why the accident happened but hey you fucking little bitch, twist the facts and play bullshit games.

Listen, up you vomit slurping ass hole, sticks and stones, pal, sticks and stones....if you can't handle the heat, you mindless roach, than find a damned web site that's cold..ie FOX and Fuckin friends forum, otherwise, name calling although welcome, doesn't do a thing for me, but get me hot and bothered, so keep it up moron!! And I stand by my comments, always.

This is a site for discussion and opinions, correct? If you want a private discussion than I suggest you talk to your cell mate, otherwise put your big boy panties on and adjust, you simp!!

Look, tell that to yourself and NoPee, you took it this tangent. You wanna play tough I'll play as tough as you want you little bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bottom line............Human error caused this............and piss poor planning....................

It's an excuse to spend more taking advantage of the wreck........

No amount of Safeties can over ride human error or slackers.................You can regulate the speeds via programs but there are bugs there and malfunctions there as well...................

Either way, even with new safeguards you can not prevent all accidents.................It's not possible.

Listen, up you vomit slurping ass hole, sticks and stones, pal, sticks and stones....if you can't handle the heat, you mindless roach, than find a damned web site that's cold..ie FOX and Fuckin friends forum, otherwise, name calling although welcome, doesn't do a thing for me, but get me hot and bothered, so keep it up moron!! And I stand by my comments, always.

I can take heat asshole, I'm not complaining. You are the fucking piece of shit that started the insults, sorry I didn't realize you were a pussy and can only dish it out but can't take it. I don't put up with shit from low life liberals

As far as Fox and friends, watch it all you want. I don't care for it.

Glad you stand by comments, now I know I am dealing with emotional people and not those that follow facts.

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you cannot substantiate your claims.

What you are not taking into account is that there are those who cannot travel by those alternative means and have to use the train. People with disabilities that prevent them from flying or spending long hours in a vehicle being unable to move around. Trains are their only option for long distance travel.

And yes, I am one of those people. I have a condition that prevents me from sitting in one place for long periods of time. I work with a standing desk. If I have to travel for work, and yes, I do, then I take Amtrak. It takes way too long to go by road and planes don't allow you to stand on flights.

So what alternative do you have people who have disabilities? I have a friend who cannot fly or drive long distances for an entirely different medical condition to mine.

Are we not allowed to travel because everything must be profitable in America? Is the Almighty Dollar more important than people's lives?

Calling out your spouting mindless RWKJ drivel is not "name calling". It is simply stating a fact about what you posted.

And if you fallaciously claim that is name calling then how would you classify your own prior use of the term "childish nonsense"?

Either you are a hypocrite who started the name calling first or it isn't name calling.

Nice dilemma you just set up for yourself!

:lol:

You know..........new developments are pointing to the possibility that this train was "rocked" meaning that someone threw a rock at it and may have incapacitated the engineer, as he didn't remember the minutes leading up to the crash.

They are now looking at the possibility that the engineer may have been injured, fell on the throttle and that is why the train was accelerating through the corner.

Interestingly enough, those on this thread that say no amount of safety devices can prevent accidents, this one could have been if it had the automatic slowdown device that parts of the Eastern Corridor has.

Calling out your spouting mindless RWKJ drivel is not "name calling". It is simply stating a fact about what you posted.

And if you fallaciously claim that is name calling then how would you classify your own prior use of the term "childish nonsense"?

Either you are a hypocrite who started the name calling first or it isn't name calling.

No dilemma, those two wanted name calling, I obliged.

So, you are an leftwing nutjob. Not calling you a name, just pointing out the fact. Thanks

So, you are an leftwing nutjob. Not calling you a name, just pointing out the fact. Thanks

Great job on harming your own credibility. Just thought you would like to know that fact.

Last edited:

Great job on harming your own credibility. Just though you would like to know that fact.

I guess I have credibility to lose, you have none. Just thought you would like to know that fact. :lmao:

Great job on harming your own credibility. Just though you would like to know that fact.

I guess I have credibility to lose, you have none. Just thought you would like to know that fact. :lmao:

Only in your wet dreams.

Only in your wet dreams.
Cry much?

Only in your wet dreams.
Cry much?

Only when I am :lol: at your expense.

Only in your wet dreams.
Cry much?

Not at my expense, you lost the debate and can't even spell the word thought. You are a moron. Now you post cheap shots to try to save face. Fuckin loser, which isn't name calling because I'm stating a fact. :lmao:

Only in your wet dreams.
Cry much?

Not at my expense, you lost the debate and can't even spell the word thought. You are a moron. Now you post cheap shots to try to save face. Fuckin loser, which isn't name calling because I'm stating a fact. :lmao:

Semantics....the last refuge of the born losers!

rofl_logo.jpg

Forum List

Back