Massacre, Followed by Libel

The left has blamed them/the right since the shooting. How do you not know this? Hell, even the AZ sheriff blamed the right. Krauthammer isn't the liar.

Really? Did the sherriff identify the right specifically?

His comments, combined with all the shit that the left is flinging? Yup, pretty much. Aside from which the vitriol isn't the boogyman, Loughner is. The sheriff should have just keet his trap shut and done his job.

Last edited:
The left has blamed them/the right since the shooting. How do you not know this? Hell, even the AZ sheriff blamed the right. Krauthammer isn't the liar.

ah, so his use of the broad brush gives him that out

i get it

hmm....

His comments, combined with all the shit that the left is flinging? Yup, pretty much. Aside from which the vitriol isn't the boogyman, Loughner is. The sheriff should have just keet his trap shut and done his job.

Methinks the Cons doth protest too much.

i get it

hmm....

You know exactly what the left is doing. And you agree with it.

i get it

hmm....

You know exactly what the left is doing. And you agree with it.

You mean pointing out how nasty and potentially dangerous the eliminationist rhetoric from the right has been since even before the current Prez took office? Yeah, I guess I do.

At the same time it appears that these same talkers don't seem to want to engage in the wider conversation about how their eliminationist rhetoric has the potential effect of stirring other people up. .

How big does the government have to get before you object?
Or is it about the Rs And Ds?

When did the Right come together to decide they would all but unanimously support the idea that words don't have consequences? That what comes out of the media can't influence anyone's behaviour?

Setting aside Loughner for a moment, when did that change of heart, as a general principle occur?
Last Saturday.
where are conservatives against personal responsibility in this
last i knew most were blaming the person ACTUALLY responsible, the shooter
while you and the moronic liberals want to place blame on people not even remotely involved

How about blaming Islam for 9/11? How about blaming anti-war liberals undermining the war in Iraq?

Last Saturday.
where are conservatives against personal responsibility in this
last i knew most were blaming the person ACTUALLY responsible, the shooter
while you and the moronic liberals want to place blame on people not even remotely involved

How about blaming Islam for 9/11? How about blaming anti-war liberals undermining the war in Iraq?
how about blaming radical islamist
and libs did undermine the effort

liberal hate speech DOES lead to violence

conservative hate speech DOES NOT!

right?
Who's saying that?

Palin did.

First she said the 'blood libel' against her was the left inciting violence. Then she said the crime begins and ends with the criminal, which is another way of saying there's no such thing as incitement. Of course THEN she was referring to any incitement Loughner may have acted on.

..... As has been repeatedly shown, Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961. Birthers have suggested that Mr. Obama is not eligible for the presidency because he fails the constitutional requirement that the holder of the office be a natural born citizen.

Overall, 68% of those polled said without being prompted that Mr. Obama was born in the United States. Another nine percent said that was their "best guess," bringing the non-birther total to 77%.

People who have not gone past high school are far more likely to say the president was born abroad (24% say so) than those who have post-graduate degrees (13%).

In a CBS News survey taken last month, 58% of Americans said Mr. Obama was born in the United States, while 20% said he was born elsewhere. Just 41 percent of Tea Party supporters said Mr. Obama was born in America.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20004463-503544.html
Over the last 2 years, the "birthers" have conducted a campaign to discredit the Obama Administration by claiming that he was born outside of the US and therefore does not meet the constitutional requirements to be president.

Despite denials from Hawaii officials, 59% of Tea Party supporters still believe that President Obama is not a natural citizen.

But when they become subject to criticism over the shootings in Arizona, conservative commentators and The Tea Party want their accusers to provide proof - a blatant example of "do as I say, not as I do!"

Last edited:

No. And in fact he didn't blame anyone though he did blame the right wing spewers for being spewers and creating a atmosphere of hatred.

He most certainly did not claim anyone as an accessory to murder as Chuckie is pretending.

The charge: The Tucson massacre is a consequence of the "climate of hate" created by Sarah Palin, the Tea Party, Glenn Beck, Obamacare opponents and sundry other liberal betes noires.

No, actually that is the BIG LIE.

The left (that is to say the REAL left, not those partisan scum you think are the left) doesn't think that at all.

Hmm, I thought he was talking about you.

But you are already on the 'too stupid for intelligent discussion' list..... mainly because you were stupid enough to claim that liberals hate conservatives. You speak for yourself. Not for liberals. Most of them are smarter than you. And, most of them don't 'hate' anyone based on politics.

SNIFF You are really an imbecile, and smell like a tuna fish can. Unfortunately you just discribed yourself again. Having a Schizo moment there? LOL! You speak to your other half, which reminds me, here is freebie for you............. Schizophrenia Supporter Success | Finally Live the Life You Want and Deserve!

See, that's why you make yourself look stupid... I haven't spoken 'of my other half' as you put it.... you just have to lie to make your stupid point. If you have to lie to make a point..... the point isn't worth making. Idiot.

I'm sorry that I cannot carry on a discussion with you. I don't understand you - I don't speak stupid.

Ed Schultz of MSNBC spent most of his shows last week blasting Sarah Palin for just about everything.
Every show Monday through and including Friday spent a good portion bashing Sarah.Chris Mathews doesn't miss his chance to poke fun at her every chance he gets.But to link her to this event is deplorable.They say they are not then then spend the rest or most of the show linking her.Must be a legal thing to cover their asses or maybe to give them a clear conscience if anything bad happens....Well maybe they should use their own advise about turning down the noise.

Death threats against Sarah Palin spike after Tucson, Arizona shooting and 'blood libel' claim

Last edited:

Forum List

Back