Massachusetts preschool bans the term ‘best friend'

The problem is nobody likes regressives and they feel left out. Hence forced inclusiveness

The idea a child can't say or have a best friend is utterly ridiculous

The preschool sent a letter to the Hartwell family in response to the issue, stating they've done research on the pros and cons of using the term "best frien
If the school discourages the use, then that is the same thing as a ban to a small child who doesn't know the difference. It is social engineering being done by the regressive Leftists. This shit has got to stop or we will lose another generation to snowflakes.

The preschool sent a letter to the Hartwell family in response to the issue, stating they've done research on the pros and cons of using the term "best frien
If the school discourages the use, then that is the same thing as a ban to a small child who doesn't know the difference. It is social engineering being done by the regressive Leftists. This shit has got to stop or we will lose another generation to snowflakes.
I honestly don't know what stops it. The Regressives are not just in control of education, but of our culture writ large. We're just headed towards a very rigid, illiberal, authoritarian society, I'm afraid.

I honestly don't know what stops it. The Regressives are not just in control of education, but of our culture writ large. We're just headed towards a very rigid, illiberal, authoritarian society, I'm afraid.

Yeah! That's where we are headed. You've been right all along. For decades you've been right.

When is this gonna happen again?

Yeah! That's where we are headed. You've been right all along. For decades you've been right.

When is this gonna happen again?
As we speak. You're just trying to deny the obvious.

You're making people afraid to say what they're thinking, and you're dividing us into groups, divide & conquer.

Congratulations. You Regressives are going to get what you want. Maybe you'll admit it, when it's over.

The Regressives want to control the words of everyone, including four year old children expressing their friendship.

Sick shit.

It's how help to manufacture a mindless compliant majority that lacks the social skills necessary to overcome adversity and opposition.
There are other contributors common in today's society.

In the past ... Two friends could have completely different core interests.
One child may truly enjoy riding bikes ... While their friend truly enjoyed reading comic books.

If those two children were ever going to develop a working relationship where they enjoyed each other's company ... They would have to negotiate and compromise.
They would in turn develop social skills that help influence their activities for a lifetime.

Now ... A child can go online and find a million other children that have the same interests they do.
It is easier for them to remove themselves from conflict at times.
It offers them the ability to view their personal desires as widely supported and more important than cooperation.

Attempts to eliminate identification as "Best Friend" ... Is an attempt to remove value from preferred friendship based on shared interests.

The Left wants to label everyone - it's what they do. Personally, as a conservative Republican, the only label I want to see is, "Made in America". Glad you're with us!

Do you go around seeing what i Post because you constantly post things I already have bahahah

The magic of " SEARCH"

upload_2018-4-21_17-46-46.png

Next thing you know, when one child wins a sports contest, all contenders will get a trophy. Oh, I forgot...that's already happening.

The reign of Adolph Hitler will look like he was a piker. Those who follow that ideology are too stupid to realize that. Some know and embrace it.

The reign of Adolph Hitler will look like he was a piker. Those who follow that ideology are too stupid to realize that. Some know and embrace it.
This honest liberal gets it:

79_zpsbpnzvivo.gif~original

Last edited:

Forum List

Back