Massachusetts Man Says He Was Fired for Telling Colleague Her Gay Marriage Is Wrong

For those of you who automatically sided with this guy getting fired, I ask you to read the entire article and then come back and comment. Yes, I know there are two sides to everything, but based on THIS side, THIS article what do you really think?
Based on his side, where the news is coming from, looking at his picture, watching his video and learning of his short employment history, I'd say the guy was an idiot looking for publicity and aching to be a martyr.

For those of you who automatically sided with this guy getting fired, I ask you to read the entire article and then come back and comment. Yes, I know there are two sides to everything, but based on THIS side, THIS article what do you really think?

After reading the article I think he's an immature dumbass who should have kept his opinions to himself and filed a harassment complaint if that was how he felt. Once he crossed that line, he himself ended up in the wrong.
I'm learning more.

Guess who's giving him firepower? Our ole homophobe buddies at Mass Resistance.

Watch his video. (Yup, it's up...plan on it get a million hits) Guy is a 100% twirp:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWxOKOcf3zQ&"]YouTube - MA man fired for belief in traditonal marriage[/ame]

JenT better watch out, this guy wants her spot on the cross.

"According to Brookstone, Vadala used the word "deviant" with both the manager in question and the Brookstone HR executive. He also referred to "the homosexual lifestyle" and told a co-worker "I hate people like that."

Uh Oh.

"Vadala tries to make something out of the manager's repeated statements. He seeks to excuse his behavior because it was only after several comments. He also attempts to mitigate his intolerance with his claim that his comments to the manager were made in private.

One wonders how Mr. Vadala would behave if a gay couple came in to register gifts for their upcoming wedding. After repeated comments would he tell them quietly that he did not agree with their "lifestyle?"

Peter Vadala - Martyr for the Faith | Tips-Q

After reading the article I think he's an immature dumbass who should have kept his opinions to himself and filed a harassment complaint if that was how he felt. Once he crossed that line, he himself ended up in the wrong.
I'm learning more.

Watch his video. (Yup, it's up...plan on it get a million hits) Guy is a 100% twirp:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWxOKOcf3zQ&"]YouTube - MA man fired for belief in traditonal marriage[/ame]
so the guy is pretty much saying since she is lesbian she shouldn't talk about getting married but would it be alright if she had been marrying a man? He pretty much said it would be when he was willing to talk about where she was going on her honeymoon when he thought she was getting married to man.

He really fucked up when he said:

"I had to express that I'm intolerant of that behavior."

No lawyer outside crazy ass wnd circles would come near that case. The store had an obligation to get rid of that bigot out of common sense and for legal reasons. When you work in retail that last person you want on the floor is a bigot. Unless you're at the Liberty University bookstore of course.

But but but, he may have called his co-worker a "deviant", but come on, he did it in a "loving" way.

I'm learning more.

so the guy is pretty much saying since she is lesbian she shouldn't talk about getting married but would it be alright if she had been marrying a man? He pretty much said it would be when he was willing to talk about where she was going on her honeymoon when he thought she was getting married to man.

That's the guy who doesn't like gays? For real? He's more effeminate than Ted Haggard. Oh please, give me a break.

I love Internet discovery!

The Peter Vadala story, who coincidentally reminds me of an Onion spoof, (Vadalia, OK, forget it) ...is one of someone who looks to be making a name for himself in media. He may have found his money shot.
Claim how badly he was treated at the hands of the gay mafia!
Right wingers love this as much as haunting Conservopedia for hot gay links.

This was fun.

It appears there is Peter Vadala from Lynnfield, Mass who has been interning at various radio stations around the Boston area for a few years. His website has been inactivated.

But cache still brings up a bit: Contact radio reporter Peter Vadala by email at Peter@PeterVadala

Holy crap. Since I first looked at the site about 15 minutes ago (there was a bunch of links to his "band" and links to his voice checks and gigs as an intern, confirming his voice as one (what I believe) and the same as his Mass Resistance whinefest...) NOW, in just this time, he's scrubbed that as well.

Magic fingers must work fast as Fox News gay stories bring a freepingly funtastic frenzie!

But I did find this. Hilarious. You have to check out this video starring the one and only: Peter Vadala.

---->Comedy gold. :lol:

Interestingly the same Peter Vadala donated thirty-three cents to the YesOnMarriage.com campaign (what a cheapskate) supporting Prop 102 in Arizona (banning gay marriage).

So it appears the two week employee of Brookstone, who can't seem to find a job in radio, must be wetting his pants (ahem) at the notion of being Fox's Christian Martyr of the Week. [Stand a good distance behind Miss Prejean, Mr. Vadala, and keep it in your pants!]

Last edited:
Ohh!

Look what I found: I WAS able to bring up the page of his college tapes.

He provides a media number: Find out more about the up and coming hit musical “Phishport” by contacting playwrite, author, and radio news reporter Peter Vadala by email at Peter@PeterVadala

And lookie here:
"PETER’S REPORTER-ANCHOR DEMO*
Demo Reel.mp3

Media: Call 781-890-xxxx"

(deleted cause I don't think it belongs on USMB)

Look up that number....where does it go? Whoops! Mass Resistance.

Why am I thinking this was a major setup?

I'm learning more.

YouTube - MA man fired for belief in traditonal marriage

That's the guy who doesn't like gays? For real? He's more effeminate than Ted Haggard. Oh please, give me a break.
And he loves acting in Musicals!

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IHtIhVOPEo]YouTube - I Am What I Am - La Cage Aux Folles (John Barrowman)[/ame]

Forum List

Back