Massachusetts Lottery

By playing the Massachusetts lottery you are supporting local communities throughout the state.
If that is your goal couldn't you do it more efficiently without the middle man of some random person becoming rich?

Yes, there are other ways of raising revenue, direct taxation, indirect taxation, philanthropy and lotteries. They all have a part to play.

Yes, there are other ways of raising revenue, direct taxation, indirect taxation, philanthropy and lotteries. They all have a part to play.

Don't forget:
If you are getting a subscription to
Megabucks Doubler, remember to use a debt card, not a credit card.

If you use a credit card, your card issuer may change a cash advance fee. With debt cards, such fees will not apply.

Good luck!

You can also buy gift subscriptions to the NY Lottery.

'TIS THE SEASON TO SUBSCRIBE!

Make this holiday season bright with gift subscriptions from the New York Lottery

A New York Lottery Subscription is a great gift for friends, family, and co-workers. Purchase subscriptions to Mega Millions or Lotto as gifts online between December 15 and December 26, and get credits to your new or existing subscriptions account.

• Buy a gift subscription online worth $20 - $49 and get a $2 credit to your account.
• Buy a gift subscription online worth $50 - $99 and get a $5 credit to your account.
• Buy a gift subscription online worth $100 - $250 and get a $10 credit to your account.

Offer valid for purchases made between 12:01am on December 15, 2014 through 11:59pm on December 26, 2014. Offer does apply to multiple gift subscriptions.

Credits will be applied to online accounts on or about January 5, 2015.

Gambling is a good thing? :dunno:

Its not really a gamble since you know you're not going to win. Its a tax for idiots who complain about taxes. I'd rather save and invest in things where I have a chance of increasing my bet.

My brother won $1,000 on a $20 scratch-off. Of course, he's probably behind the game considering all the cards he buys LOL.

We drove to the Lottery Commission office in the State Capitol. He had to fill out a bunch of paperwork and they gave him a check for $1,000 minus his estimated Federal and State taxes.

Thousands of Spaniards including humble restaurant workers and care home residents celebrated wins in the world's biggest lottery draw on Monday, scooping up shares in over 2.2 billion euros (US$2.7 billion) in prizes doled out across the country.

El Gordo, or "the Fat One", is the top award millions vie for every year in the traditional Christmas lottery, which had Spaniards on tenterhooks for four hours as the ceremonial draw took longer than usual to throw up the big prizes.

Spaniards celebrate El Gordo victories in world s biggest lottery Lottery Post

Forum List

Back