Massachusetts Lottery

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
I have just renewed my Megabucks Doubler, with the Massachusetts Lottery. Subscribers don't have to reside in the state; it's open to all.

Last edited:
I have just renewed my Megabucks Doubler, with the Massachusetts Lottery. Subscribers don't have to reside in the state; it's open to all.
Can you pay up in advance a play a certain set of numbers for the whole year?

I used to be able to buy the Florida ticket for a year.

The subscription is for a year, so I'm in the lottery twice a week for a year.

got my own state lotto plus the Mega and Power Ball.....dont need this one....[/QUOTE]

You can whistle and chew gum!

No, you can't subscribe online, but you can over the phone. Check out their website.

We all benefit from lotteries, even if we don't we any prizes, we all benefit from the revenue raised.

I avoided playing for a year and am already $366 ahead!

That's assuming you would not have won! Also, your state has less revenue as a result.

I don't play to win, I play to support the projects that the lottery finances. We all benefit from lotteries and the revenue raised, even people who don't participate. It truly is a win win situation!

By playing the Massachusetts lottery you are supporting local communities throughout the state.

That can only be a good thing!

Don't forget, January 3 is the deadline for the holiday discount on Megabucks Doubler season tickets.

You can still subscribe after that date, but no discount.

Forum List

Back