Massachusetts DemonRATS push bill to allow more late-term abortions

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
And it will be again, be very clear which side has the more moral and ethical stance concerning personhood.

It will not be the side that says “We will kill you to defend our right to murder our unborn.”

Call it a spoiler alert!!!!!

Massachusetts DemonRATS are pushing a sweeping bill to allow more third-trimester abortions, meaning the commonwealth would join New York in having some of the loosest restrictions in the country.

Massachusetts law currently bans abortions after 24 weeks of pregnancy except if a woman's pregnancy endangers her life, or if continuing the pregnancy would risk “grave impairment of her physical or mental health.” The Remove Obstacles and Expand Abortion Access Act, or "ROE Act," would loosen those restrictions by dropping the "grave impairment" language and allowing abortions after 24 weeks to protect the mother’s “physical or mental health, or in cases of lethal fetal anomalies, or where the fetus is incompatible with sustained life outside the womb.”

The bill would give doctors much more latitude in deciding to conduct abortions and would delete the section in current Massachusetts law that requires doctors to “take all reasonable steps … to preserve the life and health of the aborted child,” including having life-supporting equipment in the room. It would also repeal existing law that requires a minor to get her parents’ consent before an abortion.

The ROE Act, which was introduced in January, has 20 cosponsors in the Senate and 100 cosponsors in the House, all Democrats.

Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...

liberal_abortion.jpg

Cute baby!

You do know just as many republicans get abortions, don't you?

I don't know the exact numbers NO
BUT i'm sure they do
Im a right winger and not against abortion up to twelve weeks
never have been although i personally think its murder ...but that doesnt matter cause none of them were my children

Being a former native from New york i cringed at making full term abortions legal

health issues for mother and child come up all the time in later stages of pregnancy which were handled in other ways besides murder
IM for some abortions margret sanger was nothing but a racist supremacist piece of white trash who should of been aborted
ITS unfortunate her mother didn't have the option

wouldnt you agree ?

I love it!

All these new bills to help get the issue to the SCOTUS at just about the time Ginsburg assumes room temperature and Amy Barrett gets confirmed.

Notorious RBG going out.

Gorgeous and Glorious BMG coming in!

Cute baby!

BUT i'm sure they do
never have been although i personally think its murder ...but that doesnt matter cause none of them were my children

Being a former native from New york i cringed at making full term abortions legal

health issues for mother and child come up all the time in later stages of pregnancy which were handled in other ways besides murder
IM for some abortions margret sanger was nothing but a racist supremacist piece of white trash who should of been aborted

wouldnt you agree ?

Well unfortunately you know nothing about abortion, and Sager was not a racist supremacist.

Cute baby!

BUT i'm sure they do

wouldnt you agree ?

Well unfortunately you know nothing about abortion, and Sager was not a racist supremacist.
What you know wouldn't overflow a thimble!

MargaretSanger-Link2.jpg

Cute baby!

BUT i'm sure they do

wouldnt you agree ?

MargaretSanger-Link2.jpg

No she never said that. Fake saying attributed to her, and I do hope you are not spreading this crap on Facebook.

Cute baby!

BUT i'm sure they do

wouldnt you agree ?

MargaretSanger-Link2.jpg

No she never said that. Fake saying attributed to her, and I do hope you are not spreading this crap on Facebook.
How many more RACIST and totally abhorent remarks WITH LINKS do you want me to post against a person worse than Kermit Gosnell......You truly are at the top of the heap as far as ABNORMALS are concerned!

Planned-Parenthood-An-Unnecessary-Evil.jpg

I see old Penny just got slapped so hard with her lies and bullshit, she left! No other ABNORMALS want to take up her low IQ retorts?.... You people are ruining my entertainment!

Forum List

Back