Massa to resign Monday

Their Pervs are the good kind of Pervs i guess. Seriously,didn't the Democrats completely freak out over the Foley scandal? Not a peep out of them so far on one of their pervs perving on male staffers. What a scam.

Do I remember right that Foley was after underage interns, libocalypsenow, and that he refused to go until the very bitter end? Apples and oranges. I am glad that the Rep is leaving, period, but let's be honest to the facts.

Yes, Jake, you have a memory as good as any other DU'er
It would be nice if the DU contingent here on USMB would contact their Moderators/Owners on Democratic Underground and convince them to allow conservatives to debate them on issues. Hell, I'd settle for giving us a single forum over there we could post in without getting banned. What it is about so-called Progressive websites that won't let opposing views speak out? I think they're too chickenshit to debate; they're afraid of losing and looking stupid.

With that...thumbs up to the US Message Board and Hannity. We all win over here, conservative and liberal alike.

Last edited:
I agree that all opinions here should be expressed here within the limitations set by the mods. That burns several of the far right reactionaries and a couple of the far left radicals. Tuff luck.

Forum List

Back