Massa to resign Monday

Yea not hearing much from the Dems on one of their pervs perving on male staffers. Didn't they completely freak out over the Foley scandal? The Democrats are the worst of the worst when it comes to dishonesty & hypocrisy. They gotta go.

Right wing haters are to blame...... on 'talk radio' and the internet..... holy, crap! Does he mean me?

:redface: My bad.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Massa said. “In fact, there is no doubt that this Ethics issue is my fault and mine alone. But in the incredibly toxic atmosphere that is Washington D.C., with the destruction of our elected leaders having become a blood sport, especially in talk radio and on the internet, there is also no doubt that an Ethics investigation would tear my family and my staff apart.”

Read more: Rep. Eric Massa to resign - John Bresnahan and Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

Their Pervs are the good kind of Pervs i guess. Seriously,didn't the Democrats completely freak out over the Foley scandal? Not a peep out of them so far on one of their pervs perving on male staffers. What a scam.

Their Pervs are the good kind of Pervs i guess. Seriously,didn't the Democrats completely freak out over the Foley scandal? Not a peep out of them so far on one of their pervs perving on male staffers. What a scam.

Do I remember right that Foley was after underage interns, libocalypsenow, and that he refused to go until the very bitter end? Apples and oranges. I am glad that the Rep is leaving, period, but let's be honest to the facts.

Looks like he's got something to hide...otherwise why would he be running scared? I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be a Foley(D).

Yea not hearing much from the Dems on one of their pervs perving on male staffers. Didn't they completely freak out over the Foley scandal? The Democrats are the worst of the worst when it comes to dishonesty & hypocrisy. They gotta go.

You simply can't be THAT stupid, libocal..........can you? You of all people know that Dems in general don't have a problem with homosexuality. They at least don't demonize them and take away their constitutional rights. That's why they made such a fuss about Foley and Craig. It wasn't simply that they were involved in homosexual activity, it was that the were leading the fight against homosexual people. It was their hypocrisy that got the Dems in an uproar.

You simply can't be THAT stupid, libocal..........can you? You of all people know that Dems in general don't have a problem with homosexuality. They at least don't demonize them and take away their constitutional rights. That's why they made such a fuss about Foley and Craig. It wasn't simply that they were involved in homosexual activity, it was that the were leading the fight against homosexual people. It was their hypocrisy that got the Dems in an uproar.

Oh....now Massa's a homo? Hadn't heard that one...better call it in to CNN. Anyone in the U.S. has the same constitutional rights as the next person...don't play that BULLSHIT here.

Wow still hearing crickets from the Dems on this one. These same people absolutely lost it over the Foley scandal. Now they're completely silent over their sleazy pervert. Their appalling silence says it all about the Democrats at this point. Just can't trust them.

Do I remember right that Foley was after underage interns, libocalypsenow, and that he refused to go until the very bitter end? Apples and oranges. I am glad that the Rep is leaving, period, but let's be honest to the facts.

Yes, Jake, you have a memory as good as any other DU'er

This is apples and oranges, sir. Foley (D) was making advances at children, Massa at adults. Do you see the difference? If you don't, then you are mentally feeble; if you do and continue this, then you are politically malignant.

This Dem silence really does say it all about them at this point. Shame on the corrupt Liberal Press too. You just can't trust the Democrats or the Liberal Press on anything at this point.

Just imagine if this freak perv had an 'R' by his name? I think we all know how the Democrats and Liberal Press would be handling this scandal. Their reactions would definitely be different today. What a sad scam.

Just imagine if this freak perv had an 'R' by his name? I think we all know how the Democrats and Liberal Press would be handling this scandal. Their reactions would definitely be different today. What a sad scam.

I know you are not stupid, so you are being malignant. You know that if Massa had gone after boys, the Dems would be all over it. And, by the by, the press has been covering it.

Forum List

Back