(Mass) Why is this Woman handing out Blank Absentee Ballots?

The comments on that page are interesting here is a few of them. Reminds me last time we voted we used Absentee Ballots. Our votes were not counted. The reason I know that is the write-ins that we put into our ballots for local community boards were not listed in the courthouse when the resulted were put out. Thence I believe, that may be why Iowa districts that are Dem make you list whether you are Rep or Dem when registering to vote.

It is every American’s prerogative to vote early and especially, VOTE OFTEN

It doesn’t matter how we do it, but the bourgeoise Republicans must be kept out of office every way possible

NYC Election 2000, NY senate seat race: voting levers for the Republican candidates on the machines were disabled, talking to the voting worker told them who you were going to vote for.
You were then given a provisional paper ballot.
Which was then thrown into the trash after the polls closed.
And thus Hillary RODhim Clinton was crowned Senator of NY.
You think shenanigans aren’t happening right now in Mass?
You are naive.

Don’t forget about Minnesota, Franken, and all those votes that kept appearing from out of thin air. Postage meters can be back-dated.

Call the Attorney General and let her know this is going on …. she can be reached at :

Civil Rights Division
Office of Attorney General Martha Coakley
One Ashburton Place
Boston, MA 02108

(Mass) Why is this Woman handing out Blank Absentee Ballots?

Because she already got all of the names from the cemeteries

officer_barbrady_move_along_sm.jpg

Its not illegal to hand out forms is it?

Why do you claim something is wrong with handing out forms?

How is this producing false votes?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this normal procedure?

After all, the ballots themselves don't mean shit if they're not handed in filled in, checked, etc.

Facts seem to elude them and all they see is imagined wrongs like dead people voting.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this normal procedure?

After all, the ballots themselves don't mean shit if they're not handed in filled in, checked, etc.
Yes on second thought you deserve to be insulted. I'll truly work at it next time.

Forum List

Back