Mass stabbing in Florida - it's time to implement knife control.

All? I dont agree. Most successful people are liberals.
Sounds like some more barry bathhouse banter.
Facts. I have conservative views and liberals views I dont vote for parties....in the 20 years I have been here and because of my work if it wasnt for progressives this country would be just like many backward thinking countries... and i say this and I'm anti abortion, dont favour same sex marriage, and much more. I also firmly beleive that most of the evil comes from the right.
You don't favor abortion, yet you say most evil comes from the right? What is more evil than slaughtering an innocent unborn baby?
I say you don't know whattofuck you are - kinda like those tranny he-she's.
That right there what it turned me off with the hypocrite right...most of you are hypocrites, haters, racists. Bigots.

Oh oh the best tactics of the left! When you don't have an argument resort to make calling.
Those were facts not name calling.

Oh course that happened. Sounds like you could have done that with realistic toy gun. No shooting needed eh?

Realistic toy guns are already banned.
"Sporting rifles" are toys. Very dangerous toys.

If you think a sporting rifle is a toy I pray to God you never own one.

LOL...

What is "sporting" if not playing, dope?

Look up the definition and stop trolling

Your inability to answer does not make me a troll.

Realistic toy guns are already banned.

LOL...

Your stupidity does not make me a troll...look up 'sporting rifle' dummy. They are NOT toys.

LOL...

Your stupidity does not make me a troll...look up 'sporting rifle' dummy. They are NOT toys.
I don't need a definition. I am competent in language.
Sport is recreational. A hobby. Playing. Involving equipment suited to the desired activity. Toys.

Yep. But it's a matter of scale. The fewer assault rifles, the fewer innocent little schoolkids with their brains splattered on the classroom floor.

The life of a single child is worth all the phukking assault rifles in private hands across the entire country... with change left over.

Moron....total dead from all gun types in mass public shootings in 2018.... 93.

Schools are not in danger you dumb ass.....

Knives kill over 1,500 every single year......

Cars kill more kids every single year.....even when you include all gun murder...you dumb ass...

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

2017, gun murder...319

<1...12
1-4...44
5-9...78
10-14...185

2017.... Kids (<1 - 14)

Guns....62

Cars...1,208

2016:

2016: Kids ( <1 to age 14)
Total guns: ......74
Total Cars: 1,261

Suffocation: 1,215

Drowning: 713

Poisoning: 84

Traffic: 1,261

Underage Drinking-Why Do Adolescents Drink, What Are the Risks, and How Can Underage Drinking Be Prevented?

Each year, approximately 5,000 young people under the age of 21 die as a result of underage drinking; this includes about 1,900 deaths from motor vehicle crashes, 1,600 as a result of homicides, 300 from suicide, as well as hundreds from other injuries such as falls, burns, and drownings (1–5).

I'm not sure I like the knives vs guns argument without an apples to apples comparison. Guns were used to kill 93 people in mass shootings. How many people were killed by knives in mass stabbings? Not near as many.

Same goes for cars. How many people are killed ON PURPOSE in mass attacks by cars each year? Probably not as many as guns.

My big thing is that there will be NO END to gun control. You may slow down the mass deaths by banning the AR, but soon the nut jobs will be using the "plain ole hunting rifle" or shotguns to commit mass murder. Then the lefties will call for their ban right?

Let's face it, they will ultimately be calling for banning ALL firearms OR regulating it to the point where it will be nearly impossible to obtain a firearm.

I basically agree and..

If cars are killing more people by accident (not on purpose) than guns are killing people by accident, it would seem cars are much more dangerous.

It's not about the object is it. Cars don't kill people on purpose or accidentally. Neither do guns. It the person! But more people are killed using guns on purpose than people killed using cars on purpose.

The point is 5he left will eventually come after all the guns.

Which means that cars are more deadly, they kill more people accidentally than people do intentionally with guns......so cars should be banned....right?

I don't think the left gives a crap about accidents. They only care about on purpose attacks. They only care about guns. Once the guns are gone and people are being killed by cars and knives, they will NOT call for their ban. The gun is the only evil thing in their mind.

LOL...

Sport is recreational. A hobby. Playing. Involving equipment suited to the desired activity. Toys.

No....look up 'sporting rifle' THAT is the term YOU used not just 'sport'......A sporting rifle can KILL it is not a 'toy gun' (which does not shoot lethal bullets) and to equate the two as the same in order to make some kind of point is insane. Why the fuck do I even have to explain this to you, are you mentally impaired? Here....

2344376_178768_is
Toy Gun.....

2291089_9992291089_is
Toy Gun....

Now, go fuck off and stop trolling.

Last edited:
LOL...

No....look up 'sporting rifle' THAT is the term YOU used not just 'sport'......A sporting rifle can KILL it is not a 'toy gun' (which does not shoot lethal bullets) and to equate the two as the same in order to make some kind of point is insane. Why the fuck do I even have to explain this to you, are you mentally impaired? Here....

2344376_178768_is
Toy Gun.....

2291089_9992291089_is
Toy Gun....

Your incompetence with language is your own problem.

"Sporting" is frivality.

2344376_178768_is
Toy Gun.....

2291089_9992291089_is
Toy Gun....

"Sporting" is frivality.

Facts, apparently, have no place in your brain.

This makes the point I've been making very clear. These people won't be stopped by taking away guns. They will find ways to kill people. Knives, cars, bombs etc. It's not the weapon. It's PERSON!
Yep. But it's a matter of scale. The fewer assault rifles, the fewer innocent little schoolkids with their brains splattered on the classroom floor.

The life of a single child is worth all the phukking assault rifles in private hands across the entire country... with change left over.

Moron....total dead from all gun types in mass public shootings in 2018.... 93.
Schools are not in danger you dumb ass.....

Knives kill over 1,500 every single year......

Cars kill more kids every single year.....even when you include all gun murder...you dumb ass...

2017, gun murder...319

<1...12
1-4...44
5-9...78
10-14...185

2017.... Kids (<1 - 14)

Guns....62

Cars...1,208

2016:

2016: Kids ( <1 to age 14)
Total guns: ......74
Total Cars: 1,261

Suffocation: 1,215

Drowning: 713

Poisoning: 84

Traffic: 1,261

Underage Drinking-Why Do Adolescents Drink, What Are the Risks, and How Can Underage Drinking Be Prevented?

Each year, approximately 5,000 young people under the age of 21 die as a result of underage drinking; this includes about 1,900 deaths from motor vehicle crashes, 1,600 as a result of homicides, 300 from suicide, as well as hundreds from other injuries such as falls, burns, and drownings (1–5).

I'm not sure I like the knives vs guns argument without an apples to apples comparison. Guns were used to kill 93 people in mass shootings. How many people were killed by knives in mass stabbings? Not near as many.

Same goes for cars. How many people are killed ON PURPOSE in mass attacks by cars each year? Probably not as many as guns.

My big thing is that there will be NO END to gun control. You may slow down the mass deaths by banning the AR, but soon the nut jobs will be using the "plain ole hunting rifle" or shotguns to commit mass murder. Then the lefties will call for their ban right?

Let's face it, they will ultimately be calling for banning ALL firearms OR regulating it to the point where it will be nearly impossible to obtain a firearm.

I basically agree and..

If cars are killing more people by accident (not on purpose) than guns are killing people by accident, it would seem cars are much more dangerous.

It's not about the object is it. Cars don't kill people on purpose or accidentally. Neither do guns. It the person! But more people are killed using guns on purpose than people killed using cars on purpose.

The point is 5he left will eventually come after all the guns.
As the saying goes it takes two to tango. To shoot a person it takes a gun and a person to pull trigger. To stop the shooting, you either remove the person or the gun from the situation.

2344376_178768_is
Toy Gun.....

2291089_9992291089_is
Toy Gun....

"Sporting" is frivality.

The facts reside outside of your competence.

2344376_178768_is
Toy Gun.....

2291089_9992291089_is
Toy Gun....

"Sporting" is frivality.

What facts? You have presented 0 facts. Did you look up 'sporting rifle' yet? Shit, I can't do everything for you.

As the saying goes it takes two to tango. To shoot a person it takes a gun and a person to pull trigger. To stop the shooting, you either remove the person or the gun from the situation.

A gun is especially efficient at removing the criminal perp holding a gun. In fact, that's how all these incidents have been resolved. When the good guys holding guns arrive.

2344376_178768_is
Toy Gun.....

2291089_9992291089_is
Toy Gun....

"Sporting" is frivality.

What facts? You have presented 0 facts. Did you look up 'sporting rifle' yet? Shit, I can't do everything for you.

"Sporting" is playing, dope.

53 people died last month due to mass shootings, compared to approximately 40,000 US-wide who died from obesity. Time to implement 'FORK BUY-BACK' / 'FORK COMFISCATIONS'!

Forum List

Back