Mass Shootings

They just don't. "Mass shootings" are something attributable only to white people. The press always uses the euphemism "Teens" too, as if to lessen the fact that the shooters are animals. The use of the word "Teen" is invariably an indicator of the race of the perpetrator or the victims..

2 teens arrested in shooting that injured young girl in Virginia
2 teens arrested in shooting that injured girl in Virginia

4 teens shot at Cobb County apartment party
4 teens shot at Cobb County apartment party

Teen wanted for murdering baby, mother in Midlands-area gang shooting, SC cops say
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article238688473.html

Orlando teen admits to accidentally shooting, killing friend while playing Russian roulette
Orlando teen admits to accidentally shooting, killing friend while playing Russian roulette

Teen facing charges, other suspects remain ‘at large’ in officer-involved shooting
Teen facing charges, other suspects remain ‘at large’ in officer-involved shooting

Teen sentenced to just 30 days in jail for fatal shooting of 25-year-old man in New Mexico park
Teen sentenced to just 30 days in jail for fatal shooting of 25-year-old man in New Mexico park

Arrested after crashing a car linked to homicide, teen had been questioned earlier about a shooting that wounded 2
Arrested after crashing a car linked to homicide, teen had been questioned earlier about a shooting that wounded 2

2 Fredericksburg teens arrested after pellet gun shooting that left 9-year-old in hospital
2 Fredericksburg teens arrested after pellet gun shooting that left 9-year-old in hospital | WTOP

Teen shot while trying to rob off-duty police officer in Charlotte
Teen shot while trying to rob off-duty police officer in Charlotte

Mass killings were redefined under the previous administration. It was 5 or more, he changed it to 3 or more.

2 Fredericksburg teens arrested after pellet gun shooting that left 9-year-old in hospital
2 Fredericksburg teens arrested after pellet gun shooting that left 9-year-old in hospital | WTOP

Fortunately this unnamed 9-yr-old American child survived and hopefully will fully recover from her physical injuries.

Though I have few doubts the emotional injuries she sustained, THRU NO FAULT OF HER OWN, will remain in her mind until her final resting day.

Sadly, not all kids SURVIVE encounters with apparent emotionally or mentally ill, SUIC!DAL, HOMICIDAL thinking citizens, many raised by single or married PRO BLACK practicing American moms failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of the children they CHOSE to create.

Jamyla Bolden, Ayanna Allen End CHILD ABUSE.jpg

DeRay Mckesson.png

Peace.

Why aren't the killings of whites by other whites called white on white crime by the media?

Why aren't the killings of whites by other whites called white on white crime by the media?

END HATE TUPAC SHAKUR.jpg
AMERICAN MOTHERS HATEFUL.jpg

Keeping it 100% REAL! #ImpeachTrump

#SerialMurderer Reveals He Was Raised & Nurtured To HATE:

#Scientist explains Mafia Hitman The Iceman's Criminal Parents:

#TupacShakur explains #THUGLIFE:

Peace.

Hi, ChemEngineer.

My friend, in this post you wrote, "black men knocking up women and then abandoning them."

I replied to your comment, asking you to provide proof of your claim that black men are abandoning children.

Sadly you CHOSE to change the topic by replying to me with comments about criminal behaviors, while ignoring the question about black men abandoning children.

ChemEngineer, I am still waiting for you to offer evidence that tends to prove your claim that black men are abandoning children.

Once you have answered my question about men abandoning children, perhaps we can INTELLIGENTLY discuss why far too many black Americans, who began life as perfectly health newborns, mature into teens and adults lacking respect or empathy for their peaceful neighbors?

Domestic Terrorism, RESPONSIBLE AMERICANS.png

Ms. Jazzyslim admonishes IMMATURE girls and women who SELFISHLY create life with boys or men just wanted to GET LAID and WHO WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH CREATING LIFE or BUILDING FAMILIES

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies" ~Jazzyslim2005

3m:42s

Originally published by ~jazzyslim2005:

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh.."

21m:31s

Peace.

Forum List

Back