Mass shooting in Australia, gun control there is FAILING

According to you shit stains gun control means zero gun violence, Fortunately anti-gun nutters have no credibility...
I've never heard anyone say gun control means zero gun violence actually. Glad you are still being dishonest!
You’re the ones that said more frivolous gun control laws means no violent crime...
Please link where anyone has ever said gun control laws mean NO violent crime. I'll be waiting.
Lol
you say more frivolous gun control laws means no more crime, Because criminals do obey laws... right?

You continue to make things up. Please link to back up your claim.
The vast majority of criminal behavior is done by repeat offenders, this country has no criminal control. More frivolous gun control laws will do nothing for stopping violent crime.
What part of this don’t you understand? Why do you continue to think that more laws means less crime? Are you slow in the head?
Do you think the collective will save you?

people, mostly young men, wounded in the past five years.

Mass shooting in Australia, gun control there is FAILING
One can tell that because the US has a firearm homicide rate 25 times greater than in Australia.

Yeah, and our point is that it isn't the laws that are the problem. It's the fact we have anti-moral relativists teaching kids that right and wrong is all subjective.

It's our culture that is the problem. Not the laws.

You people keep saying there is no right and wrong, but we just need more gun laws to control evil in the world. You have routinely pointed to Australia as an example of gun control working. Well.... it isn't. The reason their gun crime is lower, is because their gun crime has always been lower, for decades on end, even before all your supposedly amazing gun laws were put in place.

And here was have another mass shooting, in a country with all the gun laws you claim work. Apparently they didn't work.

Yeah, and our point is that it isn't the laws that are the problem.
Yes. Your point is bullshit. The laws are the problem because you won't adjust them to compensate for easy access to handguns and military style semi automatics because you are too selfish.

Last edited:
And here was have another mass shooting, in a country with all the gun laws you claim work.
At a firearm homicide rate 1/25th of the US. And you have the cheek to say gun control in Australia is not effective.

Last edited:
The reason their gun crime is lower, is because their gun crime has always been lower, for decades on end, even before all your supposedly amazing gun laws were put in place.
Because handguns were strictly regulated for decades on end.

Yeah, and our point is that it isn't the laws that are the problem.
Yes. Your point is bullshit. The laws are the problem because you won't adjust them to compensate for easy access to handguns and military style semi automatics because you are too selfish.

Nah your just a arrogant self serving jerk, you puts down anyone with an opinion that isn't completely in line with your bigotry.

Right back at you. If that's your idea of debating, I'm here to serve out what is dished to me. You like that, jerk-boy?

You can ban assault weapons but an idiot killing people and burning their college is still an idiot

‘It’s just horrifying’: Seven killed in Australia’s deadliest mass shooting in 22 years

An Australian community is reeling from the deadliest mass shooting the country has seen in more than 20 years, after seven people, including four children, were discovered dead on a rural property near Margaret River.

Authorities in Western Australia responded early Friday morning to a home in Osmington, not far from Perth, where the four children and three adults were found dead from gunshot wounds, according to local news reports.

The shooting has rattled Australia, where lawmakers passed some of the world's most restrictive gun-control laws after a 1996 massacre in Tasmania.

“ 'Shocking' is about the only word,” resident Felicity Haynes told 9 News Australia. “I just feel sick to the stomach. That couldn't happen here.”

[‘AMERICAN NIGHTMARE’: Australians react to fatal police shooting in ‘very risky’ United States]

Western Australia police commissioner Chris Dawson said at a news conference that officers responded to the scene about 5:15 a.m. and discovered the seven bodies. Two adults were outside, and five other victims were inside the home in Osmington, a small town nestled in Western Australia's southwest corner.

Now for the rest of the Story. What was the Weapon and who or what stopped the killing. You didn't finish the story.

've never heard anyone say gun control means zero gun violence actually. Glad you are still being dishonest!
So, we don't need gun control. Thanks for clarifying.

We need common sense gun regulation laws on the books. What we don't need is a complete banning nor a complete lack of regulations. One is about as bad as the other. What I don't need is for both nutjob fringe groups to misquote me.

Yes. Your point is bullshit. The laws are the problem because you won't adjust them to compensate for easy access to handguns and military style semi automatics because y
Too selfish?

How many other rights can we fuck over with "too selfish" as the shame button?

Fuck "too selfish."

You and your ilk are too selfish to arm yourselves. Too selfish to get over your unreasonable fear of firearms. But, mainly, you are too selfish to give up on you hopeless drive to rid Americans of their ability to resist your communist revolution, which is also a too selfish notion.

We need common sense gun regulation laws on the books. What we don't need is a complete banning nor a complete lack of regulations. One is about as bad as the other. What I don't need is for both nutjob fringe groups to misquote m
Already have that. Doen't work.

Repeal all gun laws.

Yes. Your point is bullshit. The laws are the problem because you won't adjust them to compensate for easy access to handguns and military style semi automatics because y
Too selfish?

How many other rights can we fuck over with "too selfish" as the shame button?

Fuck "too selfish."

You and your ilk are too selfish to arm yourselves. Too selfish to get over your unreasonable fear of firearms. But, mainly, you are too selfish to give up on you hopeless drive to rid Americans of their ability to resist your communist revolution, which is also a too selfish notion.

I spent over 20 years armed to protect your rights. Now I wonder if it was worth it. You certain aren't.

Forum List

Back