Mass Sen Race

That's because Republicans can run on their own merit.

If you were Brown's campaign manager and Dick Cheney or George Bush volunteered to stump for Brown would you accept his offer?

:lol::lol: Not in MASS. You could probably campaign in a friendlier red state with Bush & Chenney helping--but NO WAY in MASS.

That's probably why Bill Clinton & Obama felt so comfortable going there. You're talking about one of the bluest states in the nation.

I noticed that Obama and Bill Clinton are campaigning for Coakley.

Why is Bush not campaigning for Brown? Or if Bush is busy, how about Cheney?

Would you want George Bush campaigning for you?

Uh-huh. like anyone wants Bill Clinton and his stained blue dress boosting their campaign chances. Obama and his hecklers didn't help Choakley. How about Jimmy Carter, that master of the economy? Then there's Pelosi and Reid, think they'd help?

Stop running against Bush. The dems are toast, if not Monday, then in November.

I never said Clinton was any better or worse, but I'd be willing to wager that he is far more popular than W is.

It's simple. Polls indicate Coakley's campaign is in dire straits and the ramifications of a loss loom huge for Barry and the entire Dimocrat party. They're swimming against the tide on ObamaCare and have already had their asses handed to them in VA and NJ, both of which should have been cakewalks. Now, less than a year since Barry took the oath, there is no way in hell they can afford to lose the Senate seat ultra lib Teddy held for over forty years. So they gotta pull out all the stops and hope for the best.

Would you want George Bush campaigning for you?

Uh-huh. like anyone wants Bill Clinton and his stained blue dress boosting their campaign chances. Obama and his hecklers didn't help Choakley. How about Jimmy Carter, that master of the economy? Then there's Pelosi and Reid, think they'd help?

Stop running against Bush. The dems are toast, if not Monday, then in November.

I never said Clinton was any better or worse, but I'd be willing to wager that he is far more popular than W is.

Could be, but wait another 9 years.

That's because Republicans can run on their own merit.

If you were Brown's campaign manager and Dick Cheney or George Bush volunteered to stump for Brown would you accept his offer?

I'll answer that, Browns campaign manager would accept it about as fast as Republicans wanted their support during the 08 campaign. Just an observation here but I tend to think that Bush Jr. or Obama would not be much help to one side or the other in this race. I do think however that Bush Sr. would be a pretty good endorsement for Brown much along the lines of a Clinton endorsement for Coakley. In the end thoughif someone is voting on a candidate because the some party big wig said they should then perhaps they need to take a look at exactly why they are voting in the first place.

After seeing his Coakley rally, I wouldn't want President Obama's help either.

Paraphrasing his speech:

"My fellow liberals, yes Martha Coakley is a dunce, but we need her."​

Not what I'd call a ringing endorsement. :lol:

At least he got her name right..

But this too will get spun by the Dems when she loses: See, Obama didn't really campaign much for her and gave her a weak endoresement. That's why she lost.
I can see it all coming. And I rejoice.

After seeing his Coakley rally, I wouldn't want President Obama's help either.

Paraphrasing his speech:

"My fellow liberals, yes Martha Coakley is a dunce, but we need her."​

Not what I'd call a ringing endorsement. :lol:

she might have wanted to have a few voters registered in mass there, too.

it was mostly college kids at the rally, and i'm sure a good chunk of them were from out of state.

The only thing when I watched the Coakley rally is this and it's the same thing I have been hearing as of late. Trying to justify your current failure by using past failure and then supporting a candidate that will back you in that failure. What strikes me most of all about this, is not the fact that she would be good person to REPRESENT the state of MA. for a person to basically approve his policies. One other thing of note here, when making fun of Scott Browns truck perhaps the President didn't notice that truck was a GM truck, the same company he bailed out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzoJ0Ag0Co8&feature=player_embedded#

Thought this was an interesting video from the interviews of the young people going into the Rally today for Coakley that President Obama was there to lend support for.

Completely and totally starstruck. It's pathetic.

These are our free thinkers. The open minded people all gathered for the same open minded free thinking purpose. No peer pressure in colleges for sure. If you wanted to get down a good lookin broad's pants now a days in school you'd probly have to pretend to be an Obama supporter! *shivers*

bush is helping the people of haiti....obama is campaigning.......STILL....and apparently billy bob clinton as well...

the people of haiti thank gwb

President Obama is commander in chief and has sent our military there to help.

Bush got involved because someone told him that the earthquake revealed that Haiti was sitting on a huge oil reserve.

I just hope Cheney doesn't find out :evil:

NYCrap & LeftyShitFlinger,

Apparently, it isn't necessary for you two Obamarrhoids to be amongst horses to figure out "why there are more horses arses than there are horses."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzoJ0Ag0Co8&feature=player_embedded#

Thought this was an interesting video from the interviews of the young people going into the Rally today for Coakley that President Obama was there to lend support for.

Completely and totally starstruck. It's pathetic.

These are our free thinkers. The open minded people all gathered for the same open minded free thinking purpose. No peer pressure in colleges for sure. If you wanted to get down a good lookin broad's pants now a days in school you'd probly have to pretend to be an Obama supporter! *shivers*

What I thought most interesting about it though is that most if not all of them had really no intention of being there for Coakley, but were there for President Obama. I did notice that when asked more than a few of them were from N.Y. and not MA.

Funny, weren't the 2004 elections all about Bush? Now we see that Ted's old seat will likely fall, and it is that Coakely is a bad candidate.. yeah... mkay.

Forum List

Back