Mass Killings: The Blame

Race plays a role, but not racism. People of race commit the most crime, but that's the extent of it.

"people of race"? Oh, never mind. I mean, yeah, there's "Playing with Toys with intent", isn't there.

When a judge stops a President from enforcing law passed by the United States Congress, that's judicial activism which is something our founders were against. If you knew what checks and balances meant, you'd understand that.

Except the law is unworkable and cruel, so, um, no, the Judges were doing their jobs.

And millions more lost their insurance. The only people that benefited were lowlifes that sweep floors at Walmart. Most everybody else got screwed.

Actually, most people who don't work for assholes and take it, saw no change whatsoever.

Look, guy, I understand your boss is an asshole, but you keep working for him anyway. But he'd have probably screwed you regardless of what the ACA said.

Except the law is unworkable and cruel, so, um, no, the Judges were doing their jobs.

No, the job of a judge is to rule if law was followed or not--not to make law on the bench, agree or disagree with the law. That's like a cop pulling you over because your car was blue, and he had the opinion people with blue cars are usually up to no good. Cops don't make the laws either, they just enforce laws.

Actually, most people who don't work for assholes and take it, saw no change whatsoever.

Look, guy, I understand your boss is an asshole, but you keep working for him anyway. But he'd have probably screwed you regardless of what the ACA said.

Yeah, because it violates the first rule of liberalism: No matter what happens......who's in charge, it's never the Democrats fault.

No, the job of a judge is to rule if law was followed or not--not to make law on the bench, agree or disagree with the law. That's like a cop pulling you over because your car was blue, and he had the opinion people with blue cars are usually up to no good. Cops don't make the laws either, they just enforce laws.

Really, so pulling over a blue car for the heck of it is wrong, but pulling over a black driver for the heck of it is okay.

Sorry, the Judges were right to put Trump's DACA call on hold. Once Obama told them to register, we had an obligation to keep our word.

Yeah, because it violates the first rule of liberalism: No matter what happens......who's in charge, it's never the Democrats fault.

Well, it seems like you blame them for your failures an awful lot.

"Oh, I can't get decent health insurance because i make too much money! Damn Obama."

"Oh, even though I'm a great at the driving in a straight line, I can't get a better job in a 4.1% unemployment rate! Damned Obama!"

Really, so pulling over a blue car for the heck of it is wrong, but pulling over a black driver for the heck of it is okay.

Sorry, the Judges were right to put Trump's DACA call on hold. Once Obama told them to register, we had an obligation to keep our word.

We don't have an obligation to do shit. When it expires, let it expire. No President is bound to the demands of the previous President--especially when the program is unconstitutional in the first place.

Well, it seems like you blame them for your failures an awful lot.

"Oh, I can't get decent health insurance because i make too much money! Damn Obama."

"Oh, even though I'm a great at the driving in a straight line, I can't get a better job in a 4.1% unemployment rate! Damned Obama!"

Well thanks for proving my point as you usually do (without knowing most times). Everything was fine until that big-eared commie invaded the White House, and when everything is F'd up, it's not the Democrats fault.

the only feeling anyone can have about an event he does not experience is the feeling aroused by his mental image of that event. that is why until we know what others think they know, we cannot truly understand their acts. our opinions cover a bigger space, a longer reach of time, a great number of things, than we directly observe. so they have to be pieced together out of what others have reported.

The Blame is twofold:

1. the shooter

2. the system that allows unstable individuals to obtain and possess firearms

Means, opportunity and motivation: The first two are easy to identify, the last not so simple.

This ^^^ is why gun controls need to be considered, and not efforts to scapegoat the mentally ill, most of whom are peaceful.

th

So now you're saying that the shooter wasn't mentally ill and that there'll be no insanity plea available during the trial.

*****SMILE*****

:)

They should have taken the deal he offered re a life sentence. The school system is not gong to come off well in a trial, given they dope up kids and make them even crazier.

I pushed the funny button against my better judgment. The fact is some posts are so stupid, so off topic and thus so idiotic they do not even make the grade of an idiot-gram.

Yes, you can't do any better; thanks for finally realizing just how lame and stupid your posts are, and sparing us even more of them. Now, if and when you get out of solitary, maybe the warden will let you take some of the correspondence courses and get your GED, and maybe later some of the more advanced high school classes, and you will have something to do besides being just another halfwit with high self-esteem littering the board with puppet posts derived from DU.

We don't have an obligation to do shit. When it expires, let it expire. No President is bound to the demands of the previous President--especially when the program is unconstitutional in the first place.

I think that when you give your word to people, and they act in good faith, you are obligated.

Like when I set a price for a resume, and I find I have to do a lot more work on it because what they give me is a god awful mess, I stand by my price. Because I made a promise.

It's called "integrity".

Well thanks for proving my point as you usually do (without knowing most times). Everything was fine until that big-eared commie invaded the White House, and when everything is F'd up, it's not the Democrats fault.

Um, no, guy, our medical system was pretty fucked up before Obama got there. It was less fucked up when he was done.

I think that when you give your word to people, and they act in good faith, you are obligated.

Like when I set a price for a resume, and I find I have to do a lot more work on it because what they give me is a god awful mess, I stand by my price. Because I made a promise.

It's called "integrity".

Democrats and integrity is like Dracula and the cross. So allow me to point out the failure in your scenario: when YOU give a price for a resume and it ends up being more work YOU stand by your price. Get it now???

Um, no, guy, our medical system was pretty fucked up before Obama got there. It was less fucked up when he was done.

Less fucked up? Why, because lowlifes finally got nearly free insurance the working had to pay for? And the prices set were unaffordable for the people that were actually paying for it?

Yeah, swell job.

The most disastrous thing that has caused mass shootings is gun-free zones, created by liberal idiots.

Is Trump Being Unfairly Attacked About Gun Control ?

See? You're being totally unfair.

The right's solution is to put armed security and/or faculty in our schools to protect our children. The left's solution is to try and disarm 320 million Americans to stop school shootings.

Doesn't the last solution make much more sense????

Democrats and integrity is like Dracula and the cross. So allow me to point out the failure in your scenario: when YOU give a price for a resume and it ends up being more work YOU stand by your price. Get it now???

Yup. When AMERICA said "If you come out and identify yourselves, Dreamers, we won't deport you" AMERICA stands by that. No matter what an orange haired buffoon we didn't elect says.

Get it?

Less fucked up? Why, because lowlifes finally got nearly free insurance the working had to pay for? And the prices set were unaffordable for the people that were actually paying for it?

Actually, the reason why the working people were paying so much was because the poor were showing up at Emergency rooms for common colds. That really was fucked up.

Again, just because your boss slaps you around, doesn't mean the rest of us are unhappy with the way ACA turned out.

For the shootings in Florida the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the nut case that did the shooting.

The blame for allowing the nut case to do something horrendous lies with several organizations.

The school district for having the school as a gun free zone, making it a soft target for a nut case.

The FBI for being alerted about the nutcase and doing nothing.

The Parkland police and the Boward County sheriff's Department for being alerted to the craziness of the nutcase more than two dozen times and doing nothing.

The Boward County Sheriff's Department for being cowards and not preventing the nutcase from doing more damage than he did.

The incompetence of the Boward County Sheriff is absolutely amazing. Typical incompetent politically correct anti gun nut Democrat.

DWxIb7xU8AANzDt.jpg:large

Last edited:
Yup. When AMERICA said "If you come out and identify yourselves, Dreamers, we won't deport you" AMERICA stands by that. No matter what an orange haired buffoon we didn't elect says.

Get it?

Expiration dates were put in for a reason. No President has to honor the promises of another unless it's in writing and (here's the catch) PASSED BY CONGRESS. But since it wasn't and unconstitutional in the first place, Trump doesn't have to abide by anything.

Actually, the reason why the working people were paying so much was because the poor were showing up at Emergency rooms for common colds. That really was fucked up.

Again, just because your boss slaps you around, doesn't mean the rest of us are unhappy with the way ACA turned out.

Only lowlifes were happy with the way it turned out, and lowlifes mostly vote Democrat.

Our healthcare isn't high because of a few emergency room visits by the uninsured, our healthcare is high because government only pays about 2/3 of the bill for all their patients. That's why more and more doctors and facilities are refusing new government patients. They just can't take the loss any longer.

The ones that do take a reasonable loss increase the price of their services. But by government regulation, they can't just raise fees on government alone. They must raise fees on everybody, and private insurance is how they make up those losses.

Survey: More doctors report they cannot afford to take new Medicaid, Medicare patients

Doctors limit new Medicare patients - USATODAY.com

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2016/02/18/obamacare-has-barely-made-a-dent-in-er-visits

Expiration dates were put in for a reason. No President has to honor the promises of another unless it's in writing and (here's the catch) PASSED BY CONGRESS. But since it wasn't and unconstitutional in the first place, Trump doesn't have to abide by anything.

Well, the courts feel differently. Must suck to be a bigot.

here's the thing. We are really better off this way. It's not like they are going to catch these kids, they've been blending in all of their lives.

So thank the Courts from saving us from more of Donald Trump's epic stupidity.

Our healthcare isn't high because of a few emergency room visits by the uninsured, our healthcare is high because government only pays about 2/3 of the bill for all their patients. That's why more and more doctors and facilities are refusing new government patients. They just can't take the loss any longer.

That just means they are doctors for the wrong reasons. "Oh, boo hoo, i only made high six figures last year! That means I can't afford a new Dressage horse for my kid!"

If you are out to make money off pain and suffering, you probably should be in another line of work.

Again- THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS FIGURED THIS OUT!!!!

Forum List

Back