Mass Grave Found in Mexican Mine

• Banned
The mine is not located on the US-Mexican border, naomibee. Do they need to identify Americans among the dead before this story has meaning for you?

And as ALL crimes in Mexico and throughout latin america, these crimes too will go unsolved. Justice in those countries is never served. Thus the reason why the inmates run the asylum.

Authorities in Mexico have found 55 bodies so far in an abandoned silver mine, thought to be victims of drug gang violence.

Mass Grave Found in Mexican Mine - NYTimes.com

I'd put a dollar on it that they'll discover many more bodies in the shaft, basically anybody who's disappeared in the last 2 years that is tied in with the Gov., military, or Judicial is probably in that hole. If I'm not mistaken this was discovered around Beltran Leyva Cartel's turf. Aren't they the ones that have been going serious rounds with the Mexican Government?

• Banned
I don't know that all of Latin America should be painted with the broad brush of injustice. But yes, Mexico has a horrendous problem. One of the dead identified already was the warden of a nearby prison. There have been murders of police officers, judges, prosecutors...the system is in danger of total collapse.

The US needs to send the necessary aid to Mexico to help restore law and order in order to help stem the tide of illegal immigration. It is not enough to deport Mexicans; we have to help rebuild their nation so they can have decent lives there.

I don't know that all of Latin America should be painted with the broad brush of injustice. But yes, Mexico has a horrendous problem. One of the dead identified already was the warden of a nearby prison. There have been murders of police officers, judges, prosecutors...the system is in danger of total collapse.

The US needs to send the necessary aid to Mexico to help restore law and order in order to help stem the tide of illegal immigration. It is not enough to deport Mexicans; we have to help rebuild their nation so they can have decent lives there.

I think the Mexican Government has pretty much collapsed already. They have lost control over their country which is another reason why its people are running for the borders.
What kind of aid could our Gov send that would help?

First they need to clean up Cleveland and Deetroyt.

oh bullshit. you libturds slay me. most of the time you say we should stay out of other countries business, we got no right to interfere, now you say the US needs to send aid to Mexico.. hell, Mexico is forcing us to aid them because 30 million of their unfortunates are sneaking into our country. we have to educate them, feed them, medicate them and imprison them.. I guess you libturds don't know we'd have to borrow money from china to send aid to Mexico I for one don't give a DEmorRats ass how many drug smugglers end up in the bottom of a mine shaft that's big mouth Calderon's problemo.

saddam had stored over 350 thousand in mass graves in Iraq,, but remember libturds.. we no should ever interfere..

oh bullshit. you libturds slay me. most of the time you say we should stay out of other countries business, we got no right to interfere, now you say the US needs to send aid to Mexico.. hell, Mexico is forcing us to aid them because 30 million of their unfortunates are sneaking into our country. we have to educate them, feed them, medicate them and imprison them.. I guess you libturds don't know we'd have to borrow money from china to send aid to Mexico I for one don't give a DEmorRats ass how many drug smugglers end up in the bottom of a mine shaft that's big mouth Calderon's problemo.

i agree with you to here.

Nate wrote in part:

What kind of aid could our Gov send that would help?

I'm not sure, Nate. Mexico has the highest GDP of any Latin American nation and one of the lowest rates of taxation. The nation has decimated its middle class and transferred wealth to the elite. The changes that Mexico needs border on a revolution -- but surely the US can exert pressure to try to help rebuild social justice in Mexico.

And we need to legalize drugs in the US, to cut off the drug cartels' money supply.

Whatever we do, it is not realistic to think we can provide security and justice to our citizens while Mexico's have so little. To end the terrible harm of illegal immigration, we have to help rebuild Mexico.

President Calderon has a lot of explaining to do. Drug cartel can do stuff like this, you must ask yourself "who's running Mexico."

wtf? why should we send any aid or money to their corrupt government? any intervention we send should be in the form of bullets followed by annexing their land. if we are going to do it, do it properly, none of this puppet government bullshit anymore

saddam had stored over 350 thousand in mass graves in Iraq,, but remember libturds.. we no should ever interfere..

now you are learning! and if you want to be hero of the worlds at least be consistent. 10 times the number of people that sadaam killed were slaughtered in africa as we watched idly

wtf? why should we send any aid or money to their corrupt government? any intervention we send should be in the form of bullets followed by annexing their land. if we are going to do it, do it properly, none of this puppet government bullshit anymore

I don't necessarially disagree. If we had the right to remove Noreiga from Panama, why not Calderon from Mexico?

I don't necessarially disagree. If we had the right to remove Noreiga from Panama, why not Calderon from Mexico?

IMO, there is no way that our Government would condone a revolt against the Mexican Republic for their government panders to ours like ours panders to them. If its people were to rise up they would be swiftly brought down by a joint effort of Mexico's and our armed forces... Unless one of the revolutionaries were Carlos "Slim" Helu, he'd have the money to pay off our Senate and/or Prez.

Forum List

Back