Mass genocide, last 100 years, incl. Holocaust (on 6 million Jews)

Cliffy's incredibly fragile little ego makes him dance in the most amusing ways!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gku_xU2BXBs]Cheers Cliff's big mouth - YouTube[/ame]

Westwall -

The fact that extreme right wing dictatorships and extreme left wing dictatorships are both dictatorships does not mean they are the same thing.

Yes, it does. One looks at the effect a governmental system has on the individual and goes from there. You tell me, what difference did it make to be a serf under Stalin or under Hitler? Other than Stalin murdered way more that is...

Westwall -

No it doesn't - otherwise Stalin and Hitler would have been on the same side; likewise Cristiani and FSLN or Franco and the Spanish Communists.

There are entire worlds of pihilosophical difference between Hitler and Stalin, and even more so between Hitler and Pol Pot, and the post you quote outlines what they are.

This is very subjective, of course, but the effect on the individual is less important to me than the ideology, intentions and policies of the state. I do agree that the life of a peasant under Hitler or Stalin may not have been terribly different - but the ideologies driving those changes were in total and direct opposition.

Last edited:
LOL Look at Cliffy dance! He'll dance himself to death before admitting he was wrong. Too funny. The fragile little ego is wagging the bitch!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZag1zlecGI]Cheers - Cliff's Electric Button - YouTube[/ame]

Turns out the US of Arse makes Hitler look like a bit of an amateur.

This study reveals that U.S. military forces were directly responsible for about 10 to 15 million deaths during the Korean and Vietnam Wars and the two Iraq Wars. The Korean War also includes Chinese deaths while the Vietnam War also includes fatalities in Cambodia and Laos.

That's just a few of the US's wars and doesn't even consider murders of true Americans, the Indians, striking miners, black people for being black and so on.

Turns out the US of Arse makes Hitler look like a bit of an amateur.

This study reveals that U.S. military forces were directly responsible for about 10 to 15 million deaths during the Korean and Vietnam Wars and the two Iraq Wars. The Korean War also includes Chinese deaths while the Vietnam War also includes fatalities in Cambodia and Laos.

That's just a few of the US's wars and doesn't even consider murders of true Americans, the Indians, striking miners, black people for being black and so on.

That's true enough.

I don't think that makes the US generals guilty of genocide, though, because they never appeared to have the intention of wiping out the Viet Namese or Korean peoples, but it does suggest that they did little to protect civilian lives.

You left out Stalin and Pol Pot.

I tried editing it, no success. You are right.

Russia's Communist, ex-student to be Catholic priest - turned atheist - Joseph Stalin killed at least 20,000,000.

Paul Pot, .

You fucking American MORONS!!!!!!!!!

Stalin was studying to be a CATHOLIC priest?????!!!!!!!

And the name of POL Pot was "PAUL"??????!!!!!!!!

And after that you are trying to lecture the world on its history?????!!!!!

You -- nation of idiots! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Crawl back into your box "USA" and don't dare showing your stupid faces outside of your own borders!

The so called Holocaust needs to be down graded from 6 million to around 2 hundred thousand at the most. :cool:

Bollocks.

My Polish uncle was in a camp and I've met several Jewish survivors.
They'd have to be bloody good actors to fake those expressions.

No, I'm with 'around 6 million dead in Nazi camps' and won't accept any political bullshit that says otherwise.

And you are wrong.

Zionists counted as "victims of Holocaust" Jews who were killed during WW2; Jews that LEFT Europe (but were not dead); Christian and non-religious Jews -- those Jews who were alive, but whom Zionists refused to call "Jews" after the WW2.

Westwall -

No it doesn't - otherwise Stalin and Hitler would have been on the same side; likewise Cristiani and FSLN or Franco and the Spanish Communists.

There are entire worlds of pihilosophical difference between Hitler and Stalin, and even more so between Hitler and Pol Pot, and the post you quote outlines what they are.

This is very subjective, of course, but the effect on the individual is less important to me than the ideology, intentions and policies of the state. I do agree that the life of a peasant under Hitler or Stalin may not have been terribly different - but the ideologies driving those changes were in total and direct opposition.

:lol::lol: Gosh but you're clueless. Why on earth would two ego manicale absolutists care to "share" anything? Absolutists are selfish and they want it all. That's why they fight silly person. You reaaaally need to take some psycholgy and sociology classes.
Oh, yes, you still havn't explained the differences to an individual living in Hitlers Germany or Stalins CCCP. What were they? With details please. And by all means include the ideology....what are the differences idelogically speaking, between to two countries and how did that effect the treatment of the individual?

Last edited:
You left out Stalin and Pol Pot.

I tried editing it, no success. You are right.

Russia's Communist, ex-student to be Catholic priest - turned atheist - Joseph Stalin killed at least 20,000,000.

Paul Pot, .

You fucking American MORONS!!!!!!!!!

Stalin was studying to be a CATHOLIC priest?????!!!!!!!

And the name of POL Pot was "PAUL"??????!!!!!!!!

And after that you are trying to lecture the world on its history?????!!!!!

You -- nation of idiots! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Crawl back into your box "USA" and don't dare showing your stupid faces outside of your own borders!

While we may be a nation of idiots you bring the defintion of idiot to a whole new level.

Sure there is, !

No, there isn't.

In 1970-s your power elites destroyed your mass education as a system, replacing it with JUNK education, and begun dismemberment of your society along liberal paradigm.

And now you are a society of loners that occupies itself with consuming junk food, junk education and junk information. You became a society of lonely morons -- a substance easily manipulated and incapable of any meaningful self-organisation.

Beyond this point there is only a complete destruction.

"Don't dare"? LOL :lol: And just what would a flea like you from whatever dump of a country spawned you do about that?

And just what would a flea like you

Me?!

It's not about "me". You, Americans, done so much evil to every nation in this world that it is now coming back to you. And it's only the beginning...

What ever hell-hole spawned you will not exist long enough to do a tiny fraction of the good the US has done and continues to do in the world, flea.

Forum List

Back