Mass genocide, last 100 years, incl. Holocaust (on 6 million Jews)

The so called Holocaust needs to be down graded from 6 million to around 2 hundred thousand at the most. :cool:

Minimum 3,000,000 Jews. 300,000 Romani, 150,000 mentally and physically handicapped Germans, 1,500,000 Russian POWs, etc. etc. etc.

Grandma -

This is actually my field of expertise as a journalist, so I'm going to claim I actually know what I am talking about on this one!

Mot experts consider genocide to be a deliberate attempt to wipe a people off the map. So what we consider 'a people' could be defined in several different ways.

But it's usually considered that it is one group (i.e. Germans, Australians) attacking another group (Namibian Herero, Tasmanian Aborigines).

I do not believe Stalin, Mao nor Pol Pot committed genocide, because they did not (by and large) target specific ethnicities, religions or tribes. They committed mass murder.

However, Rwanda did experience genocide (Hutu against Tutsi) in 1994, and there have been several other instances in this century.

Clearly you don't know much (not surprising). Here is the officially recognised definition of genocide as recognised by governments, researchers, and historians (not "most experts"). And for those who don't know the term Genocide didn't exist till Raphael lemkin, a Polish-Jewish lawyer, coined it.

[G]enocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

What is Genocide?

Still breaks down to "Us and Them".

Not really, no.

When Mao had normal Chinese people kiled or tortured, he was largely murdering his own people. Likewise a Pinochet or Stalin.

Neither Pol Pot, Mao nor Stalin* regularly or systematically attached particular ethnic groups to any great degree.

Pol Pot's Cambodia was not a very multi-cultural society, with only small groups of Karen, Shan and Hmong living largely along the borders. No doubt he would have targetted them had they been more sizeable, but there is no evidence that he ever sought to wipe any of the groups out prior to the Viet Namese invasion.

*Stalin did target ethnic Germans and later in his life began to target Jews, but these are more exceptions than examples of common practice. One could also claim that he oppressed Ukranians, but his inner circle included a half dozen different ethnicities (Azeris, Armenians, Latvians, etc).

It was called the Culteral Revolution for a reason:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

It's a wonderful thing to watch two childish lightweights feast on each others flesh...it's like a civil war between fleas.

Except that fleas there is always the vague chance one might have heard of the Shan or the Ingushetians.

It's a wonderful thing to watch a pseudo-intellectual make an abject fool of himself. Thank you for obliging on such a regular basis.

Congratulations on being able to live with yourself .

It's hight of ridiculous to hear a Westerner, ESPECIALLY an American to spout their OUTDATED propaganda crap passed over to them by Dr Goebbelse, as KNOWLEDGE! :D

Listen, representative of a nation that plants garlic on the streets of its cities to ward off the vampires, -- you are SO IGNORANT and UNEDUCATED, that even Brzezinski (of all people!) had to state the obvious: "Public In America Woefully Ignorant About The World"

So, don't EVER presume that you can lecture other nations on THEIR history! EVER!

It's a wonderful thing to watch two childish lightweights feast on each others flesh...it's like a civil war between fleas.

Except that fleas there is always the vague chance one might have heard of the Shan or the Ingushetians.

It's a wonderful thing to watch a pseudo-intellectual make an abject fool of himself. Thank you for obliging on such a regular basis.

It's his speciality.

So, don't EVER presume that you can lecture other nations on THEIR history! EVER!

If you insist on either lying or being ignorant of history (or both) you can expect to be corrected on a regular basis, fool.

If you insist on either lying or being ignorant of history .

"History" in US interpretation is no longer of any interest to anyone outside of US and devoted Western numpties who still look up to US for life guidance.
Live with your "knowledge" of "history", you -- nation of uneducated parasites.

Btw., Germany and Sweden are demanding of US the return of their gold.
Couple of years back US attempted to repay own debt to Chinese with fake gold (everything that comes from America is based on fraud :D), so Germany and Sweden should be careful.

Last edited:
If you insist on either lying or being ignorant of history .

"History" in US interpretation is no longer of any interest to anyone outside of US and devoted Western numpties who still look up to US for life guidance.
Live with your "knowledge" of "history", you -- nation of uneducated parasites.

You won't pass off your lies that way, chump. Keep flailing away though, it's funny.

The so called Holocaust needs to be down graded from 6 million to around 2 hundred thousand at the most. :cool:

Minimum 3,000,000 Jews. 300,000 Romani, 150,000 mentally and physically handicapped Germans, 1,500,000 Russian POWs, etc. etc. etc.

Can you tell us which organisations, authorities or groups use the figure of 3 million Jews, and what it is based on?

Can you also explain why you reject the hillberg and Arendt figures?

Jesus wept....

Clearly you don't know much (not surprising). Here is the officially recognised definition of genocide as recognised by governments, researchers, and historians (not "most experts"). And for those who don't know the term Genocide didn't exist till Raphael lemkin, a Polish-Jewish lawyer, coined it.

[G]enocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

What is Genocide?

Your definition is quite a well-known one - it actually appeared in one of my links earlier, I think.

I don't think it is quite as succinct as the BBC one, but it is a perfectly good definition.

btw. Somehow I think my CV in this topic may be just a little stronger than yours. If you think otherwise I'd be delighted to compare them.

Last edited:

What is Genocide?

Your definition is quite a well-known one - it actually appeared in one of my links earlier, I think.

I don't think it is quite as succinct as the BBC one, but it is a perfectly good definition.

btw. Somehow I think my CV in this topic may be just a little stronger than yours. If you think otherwise I'd be delighted to compare them.

Your CV is worthless if you use the claim "most experts". Who the hell cares about YOUR definition. What we care about is what the ACTUAL definition is and you and your precious "experts" are flat out WRONG. And, IT'S NOT MY DEFINITION idiot. It is the WORLDS definition.

Thanks for playing and you can leave Jesus out of it...he doesn't care to interact with morons like you.

Westwall -

The topic here is genocide.

If a thread appears on Monologues of Outrage and Bitterness, you can perhaps put the ranting there.

Westwall -

The topic here is genocide.

If a thread appears on Monologues of Outrage and Bitterness, you can perhaps put the ranting there.

Piss off you pseudo intellectual lightweight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back