MASS--Coakley--Dem. has to be forced to charge in curling iron assault on 2 yr. old

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by oreo, Jan 15, 2010.

1. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,160
    Well--the dirty details of this horrific crime against a child comes into light. A police officer in Mass. while babysitting his 2-1/2 year old neice violates her with a hot curling iron. The toddler was in the hospital for a month--& Coakley while being the District attorney actually has to have her hand "forced" by an attorney for the family--& 6 months after the incident & after the family attorney--goes to district court to bring charges against this police officer--finally Coakley does something one day before the district court steps in. The successor to Coakley--after assuming the DA's office puts this child preditor on trial & the offender--police officer-- is now serving 2 life terms for this attack on a helpless--innocent child.

It is believed that Coakley stalled on this incident-because the offenders father was a labor union big shot.

Here is the story:

Some saw Coakley as lax on ’05 rape case

http://bigjournalism.com/ghewson/20...-to-forget-about-candidate-coakley/#more-5970

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  2. Vel

Vel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,914
    But... but.. Brown cussed in front of TEENAGERS !!!!! :)

3. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568
    She has an awful history of protecting the children in her state, she also failed to prosecute a priest who was molesting little boys.

4. SwingVoter

SwingVoter VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    I hope the little girl is ok, Martha should offer to pay for the psych counseling this poor victim will need

5. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,160

Doesn't the citizens of MASS know this? What in the heck is she doing even as the democrat candidate for senator? Has the DNC in MASS buried this & does not want their supporters to know about this--:cuckoo::cuckoo: WELL THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG NOW.

It's obvious to me that Coakley had no intention of prosecuting this former offender police officer for this horrific crime against a toddler. She had to be forced into it.

Coakely shouldn't be running for senator--she should be prosecuted for deriliction of her duties as a District attorney.

6. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,892
    She's weak on crime, at least when the crime is committed by people connected to Union Big Shots.

7. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,160

Again, what is incomprehensible to me---is do the citizens of MASS know her horrible record on going after child preditors? I can't imagine they could possibly vote to promote a person to senator--who took 10 months & only after being forced to prosecute this monster.

If MASS. elects this woman as their senator--simply because they want to play pin the tail on the donkey--I will lose all respect for this state.

I understand the difference between conservative & liberal--but there is no difference between both wanting to protect innocent--helpless children from monsters.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  8. JD_2B

JD_2B Little Vixen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
    ?? I'm already lost.. I don't watch a lot of news, and don't live in New England.. Someone please catch me up? Apparently Martha Coakley, the DA that failed to protect the public, is running for public office.. Got that much.
    How does the union come into play?

9. Walt

Walt Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    From what I have heard JD. Winfield's dad was high up in the union that helped get her elected.

10. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    This sounds horrific....but does anyone know the "other side" to the story? Why did Coakley stall? I'm looking for it now, but does anyone know? I don't want to get so sickened by the facts of the case that I miss something that makes Coakley's decisions understandable and/or correct.