Mass arrests made in downtown Denver beatings, robberies

How do you confuse my dismissing of a lame ass conspiracy theory for dismissing the horrific crimes? White supremacist orgs like amren are not helping anything. Can you show any evidence either case was racially motivated? Or have you concluded that with absolutely no evidence. But I know what you mean. The MSM barely covers anything on whites being murdered. They barely spent any airtime on Natolee Halloway.....oops. Sorry. Bad example. How about Lacy Peterson? Damn! Oops again. Sorry. Yep. The msm sure ignores it when whites are murdered. Or. Maybe. Not.

Laci ROCHA Peterson?

Honey, did you ever see her birth father? (not the step-father who raised her, but her BIRTH father....the man whose sperm helped create her).

Hint: He's not white....and she ain't 100% white. She's mixed. Just like your Prez. ;) :rofl:

Bad example! :eusa_naughty:

What kind of sick fuck twisted shit is this? Do you not know everyone is "mixed?? That includes you, ianc, charlie bass, william joyce.

Then why do you fucking whine about "white privilege" and the coverage of "white girls" who go missing or murdered?

Lori Ann Smith was white.

There was no 24/7/365 coverage of her murder. She was only 8 years old when she was kidnapped and murdered by a pedophile while walking home from school.

So what's your point if we're all not "white"? Quit bitching about it then. :rolleyes:

sorry, I thought I did post the link. it was a very short story and posted in its entireity

do you harrass other posters about 'the rules' as well?

Considering that she's a moderator on this site, yes she does.

Considering he followed the rule it seemed a little weird.

People are expected to link articles they post if they exist. The link existed and it's best to put it up instead of having people take just take your word for it. That's the first time I've ever seen someone pull the "credited" card. I would have done the same thing KK did.

Is it true that most serial killers are white? If so, I wonder why?

Black Serial Killers Not So Uncommon

22% black serial killers, 80% white (dodgy arithmetic or what?). Where's Al Sharpton! This is a disgrace! :cool:

from the article----
Hickey said roughly

I think there was another study that had blacks at only 15%. of course the white portion contains hispanic serial killers as well.

Where's you link?

sorry, I thought I did post the link. it was a very short story and posted in its entireity

care to post a few examples of where KK has called other posters out for the linking rule? I would be interested to see the context where it is deemed necessary.

in almost every type of social deviancy blacks lead with the highest rate. serial killing is no exception. neither is child molesting. but that won't stop blacks from believing that whites are more likely to be serial killers or child molesters.

I guess you gotta post the amren links as much as possible before others realize it's nothing but a racist dishonest hate filled propaganda machine aimed at demonzing blacks.

Laci ROCHA Peterson?

Honey, did you ever see her birth father? (not the step-father who raised her, but her BIRTH father....the man whose sperm helped create her).

Hint: He's not white....and she ain't 100% white. She's mixed. Just like your Prez. ;) :rofl:

What kind of sick fuck twisted shit is this? Do you not know everyone is "mixed?? That includes you, ianc, charlie bass, william joyce.

Then why do you fucking whine about "white privilege" and the coverage of "white girls" who go missing or murdered?

There was no 24/7/365 coverage of her murder. She was only 8 years old when she was kidnapped and murdered by a pedophile while walking home from school.

So what's your point if we're all not "white"? Quit bitching about it then. :rolleyes:

Where did I say anything about white privilege? Give the post number.

I was simply pointing out the unfuckingbelievably laughable conspiracy claim the media doesn't cover crimes against white people. If you really think you can spread your stormfront shit here you better wake up.

care to post a few examples of where KK has called other posters out for the linking rule? I would be interested to see the context where it is deemed necessary.

no. you'll just have to take our word for it that racist assholes aren't the only ones we insist obey the rules. deal with it.

No, I would not but I assure that she has done so plenty of times in the past. In fact, all of us moderators have. Feel free to use the search function to quench your curiosity as this post is more effort than your request deserves.

Laci ROCHA Peterson?

there was no 24/7/365 coverage of anything in 1974.
:rofl:

dope.

Ha. That's how we know we're both oldsters, right? We remember when 24/7 news coverage started. For the youngsters on here, it's existed "eternally."

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Get real. Amren is a fucking joke.

Here's the deal. Racists like Jared Taylor and Don Black (who tried and utterly failed trying to invade dominica to set up a white supremacist state) have tweaked their style. Their little minions come on sites like this one and try to present themselves as intellectually sound individuals and that their conclusions are not preconceived models of racism, but rather the results of "science." It's all bullshit. Here's a decent link

Searchlight Magazine: BNP leader embraced by top US nazis

no. you'll just have to take our word for it that racist assholes aren't the only ones we insist obey the rules. deal with it.

Oh c'mon! Give him a cookie to take over to stormfront. Just say staff here is harassing him because of his racist beliefs. It will be perfect timing to coincide with the War on Christmas.

Here's the deal. Racists like Jared Taylor and Don Black (who tried and utterly failed trying to invade dominica to set up a white supremacist state) have tweaked their style. Their little minions come on sites like this one and try to present themselves as intellectually sound individuals and that their conclusions are not preconceived models of racism, but rather the results of "science." It's all bullshit. Here's a decent link

so you are saying that Beverly Corbell is a racist? how exactly do you know that?

Earl Ofari Hutchinson is a racist too?? I think you might want to rethink that stance

as well as Denver Post, Knoxville News Sentinel, City Journal, Times of London, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, CNN, Virginian-Pilot (Norfolk, Virginia), Live Science, Daily Mail (London), too?? it seems as if your world is chock full of racists. I think that the individuals and corporations that you are slandering would be less than pleased at your opinions of them.

so you are saying that Beverly Corbell is a racist? how exactly do you know that?

Earl Ofari Hutchinson is a racist too?? I think you might want to rethink that stance

as well as Denver Post, Knoxville News Sentinel, City Journal, Times of London, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, CNN, Virginian-Pilot (Norfolk, Virginia), Live Science, Daily Mail (London), too?? it seems as if your world is chock full of racists. I think that the individuals and corporations that you are slandering would be less than pleased at your opinions of them.

I was speaking specifically about The New Century Foundation and Amren.

Looks like you graduated from the TaylorBlack School of Spin but in the honest world that is not an accredited institution. How does it feel to know after all of your efforts of masking your racism it gets revealed in under 50 posts? Knowing you wasted all that time has gotta piss ya off. Now where's your little bitch buddies to come and help rescue you?

Looks like you graduated from the TaylorBlack School of Spin but in the honest world that is not an accredited institution. How does it feel to know after all of your efforts of masking your racism it gets revealed in under 50 posts? Knowing you wasted all that time has gotta piss ya off. Now where's your little bitch buddies to come and help rescue you?

I am really interested in why you think that information from legitimate news sources is racist just because it is linked from that site. Do they alter the stories in some way?

How recent does the taint have to be before you dismiss out of hand anything connected with some sort of 'racism'? I suppose anything from the Ford Foundation is nullified because Henry Ford was antisemetic? How about Conrad Black?

Do you go after black news gathering sites as well, or is that OK?

I'm just curious because I was taught that ideas stand apart from those who speak them, an idea stands or falls on it's own merit.

I am really interested in why you think that information from legitimate news sources is racist just because it is linked from that site. Do they alter the stories in some way?

How recent does the taint have to be before you dismiss out of hand anything connected with some sort of 'racism'? I suppose anything from the Ford Foundation is nullified because Henry Ford was antisemetic? How about Conrad Black?

Do you go after black news gathering sites as well, or is that OK?

I'm just curious because I was taught that ideas stand apart from those who speak them, an idea stands or falls on it's own merit.

You're interested in someone explaining something not stated? You really suck at baiting with strawmen. I pointed out amren is a racist rag....nothing more, nothing less.

Forum List

Back