Mass arrests made in downtown Denver beatings, robberies

I wonder how many Times it would take to Walk by the Taco Bell on the Mall on a Saturday around 10PM ot 1PM to get Knocked the Fuck out by one of these Animals?...

:)

peace...

Once if you're white and stupid enough to walk by that Taco Bell at any time of day.

Never if you're black......?

Ludacris - Cry Babies (Oh No)

I caught him with a blow to the chest
My hollow put a hole in his vest
I'm bout to send two to his dome
Cry babies go home!
I just bought some new guns my mama said "it ain't worth it"
But I'm at the shooting range just cause
practice makes perfect

Ludacris - Politics

Paint the White House black and I'm sure that's got 'em terrified
McCain don't belong in any chair unless he's paralyzed
Yeah I said it cause Bush is mentally handicapped
Ball up all of his speeches and I throw 'em like candy wrap
'cause what you talking I hear nothing even relevant
and you the worst of all 43 presidents

Get out and vote or the end will be near
The world is ready for change because Obama is here!
'cause Obama is here
obamacris.jpg

"these Lil monkeys are lucky they didn't mess with the wrong mexican..the papers would be reporting about some young koons that got blasted downtown"

:rofl:

Southside East Westminster, North Denver...

The Blacks and Hispanics don't like each other...

And the Asians don't like anybody...

I can tell you for DAMN Sure that they weren't and won't Target Asian Pride...

That Shit would be War in D-Town.

peace...

I wonder how many Times it would take to Walk by the Taco Bell on the Mall on a Saturday around 10PM ot 1PM to get Knocked the Fuck out by one of these Animals?...

peace...

Once if you're white and stupid enough to walk by that Taco Bell at any time of day.

Never if you're black......?

Can you say Conceal Carry?... ;)

peace...

Cry babies go home!
practice makes perfect

Ludacris - Politics

'cause Obama is here
obamacris.jpg

ObamaGang-BangSignLanguage.jpg

peace...

Cry babies go home!
practice makes perfect

Ludacris - Politics

'cause Obama is here
obamacris.jpg

Yeah, that Ludacris lyric about painting the White House Black (which I paraphrased elsewhere) got me banned at that so-called conservative site. By a great big Tonka Truck.

Amazing. :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing....

Last edited:
The national media is comprised of self-hating white liberals, Jews, and a handful of minority supremacists. So it's no surprise that they can't stand stories like this. Just Google the Knoxville Horror or the Wichita Massacre.

You know why you and your racist pals are always so angry? It's because you know you're dying. Your entire hate filled ideologies grow weaker every day. You are intellectually aware your bigotry is unjustified yet emotionally too immature to perform a moral inventory to flush out and disabuse the source of your self hatred that gets projected onto anyone who does not look like you nor agree with your demonic religion.

Now run off to the rep button and drop your typical childish one liners. After all, that's the only reason you are here.

what is there, maybe 25000 blacks in Denver? 0.2 % of Denver's black male population committing violent hate crimes all in a short time frame.

nothing to see here folks, move along now, nothing to see...

And there you have it. If Denver is a predominantly white city then it stands to reason that it is going to be a target-rich environment for black criminals who prefer to victimise whites.

But it also stands to reason that if there is a small black population in Denver and there are 32 of that population alleged to have assaulted and robbed people then think about it, those 32 probably know every black person in Denver, what are they going to beat up and rob their mates? I don't think so.

And if the evidence is there, yes, they should be charged with hate crime, that's what the legislation is there for, to be used.

Isn't it weird how if blacks commit a crime it's automatically raced based but if whites do the same thing it is rarely if ever race based?

I don't know much about Denver and so far I haven't seen any evidence these assholes were racially motivated. I do know the Cambridge area so the gates/crowley case was suspect because the area is well known for racially motivated bullshit. For me the clincher was Crowley lying. If he hadn't lied there would have been room for question but it's pretty clear he fucked up.

The national media is comprised of self-hating white liberals, Jews, and a handful of minority supremacists. So it's no surprise that they can't stand stories like this. Just Google the Knoxville Horror or the Wichita Massacre.

You know why you and your racist pals are always so angry? It's because you know you're dying. Your entire hate filled ideologies grow weaker every day. You are intellectually aware your bigotry is unjustified yet emotionally too immature to perform a moral inventory to flush out and disabuse the source of your self hatred that gets projected onto anyone who does not look like you nor agree with your demonic religion.

Now run off to the rep button and drop your typical childish one liners. After all, that's the only reason you are here.

Do you know anything about the Knoxville Horror or the Wichita Massacre?

Or are you just going to dismiss these gruesome race-based murders the way the press did?

I'm betting it's the latter, rather than the former.

Disgusting! :evil:

Or are you just going to dismiss these gruesome race-based murders the way the press did?

How do you confuse my dismissing of a lame ass conspiracy theory for dismissing the horrific crimes? White supremacist orgs like amren are not helping anything. Can you show any evidence either case was racially motivated? Or have you concluded that with absolutely no evidence. But I know what you mean. The MSM barely covers anything on whites being murdered. They barely spent any airtime on Natolee Halloway.....oops. Sorry. Bad example. How about Lacy Peterson? Damn! Oops again. Sorry. Yep. The msm sure ignores it when whites are murdered. Or. Maybe. Not.

How do you confuse my dismissing of a lame ass conspiracy theory for dismissing the horrific crimes? White supremacist orgs like amren are not helping anything. Can you show any evidence either case was racially motivated? Or have you concluded that with absolutely no evidence. But I know what you mean. The MSM barely covers anything on whites being murdered. They barely spent any airtime on Natolee Halloway.....oops. Sorry. Bad example. How about Lacy Peterson? Damn! Oops again. Sorry. Yep. The msm sure ignores it when whites are murdered. Or. Maybe. Not.

Laci ROCHA Peterson?

Honey, did you ever see her birth father? (not the step-father who raised her, but her BIRTH father....the man whose sperm helped create her).

Hint: He's not white....and she ain't 100% white. She's mixed. Just like your Prez. ;) :rofl:

Bad example! :eusa_naughty:

Laci ROCHA Peterson?

Honey, did you ever see her birth father? (not the step-father who raised her, but her BIRTH father....the man whose sperm helped create her).

Hint: He's not white....and she ain't 100% white. She's mixed. Just like your Prez. ;) :rofl:

What kind of sick fuck twisted shit is this? Do you not know everyone is "mixed?? That includes you, ianc, charlie bass, william joyce.

Laci ROCHA Peterson?

WoW ! What you spend your time checking out....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back