Mass arrests made in downtown Denver beatings, robberies

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...14-assaults-in-denver-racially-motivated.html

^The Media all but Ignored it with Exception to that...

Well, 2 1/2 Months Later, they are being Forced to Talk about it again, as it Seems to be a Trend Nationally...

If White Supremecist Gangs were Targeting Minorities like this, you wouldn't have to Search for the News about it.

"If a group of white supremacists were targeting blacks, we would go after them," he said.

If, in Deed...

Anyway, here's the Latest:

Denver arrests may be part of trend of gangs videotaping attacks - The Denver Post

In Denver, groups of four or five black men would approach a victim late at night or early in the morning and taunt a man with racial slurs, Whitman has said. Gang members have broken victims' noses and shattered eye sockets, he said.

Reverse the Races... Tell me there wouldn't be Marches in Denver and Obama wouldn't be Talking about how "Typically" White this is...

:)

peace...

^Notice in the Most Recent Story at the End, they Talk about Taco Bell on the Mall...

Here I was Telling you about this in September:

14 Assaults in Denver Racially Motivated?...

http://cbs4denver.com/crime/attacks....2.1163350.html

Detectives acknowledge that all the victims have been either white or Hispanic and that the suspects have been black. The attacks have generally happened between 10 p.m. and 2:30 a.m. -- a time when people leave bars and sporting events in LoDo.

One man told CBS4 that he was a victim of one of the attacks. He said he heard a female voice saying "Get that white boy" numerous times. He said he was beaten and his wallet taken.

---

On the Television News Report, Channel 7 had a Women who was Assaulted and she said they told her, "Your White, you Deserve this"...

The Fact that DPD/DA have Suppressed this for as long as they have is an Indicator that they Know they have a Serious Problem...

Anyone who Lives in Denver and Frequents LoDo Knows there's a Problem.

Watch for this to Possibly become a MUCH bigger Story.

And Imagine if in ANY City, 14 Assualts on Minorities in a Month that Appear to be Linked, as the TV News Report said, and were all WHITE Perps...

What would the Response be?...

Would there be Marches?... Violence in Response?... King Verdict Response all over again?...

Would Je$$e be in my Town by now with the National Media Following him?...

peace...

Taco Bell... 16th Street Mall... Any Given Fryday Night...

Those Responsible are either there Harrassing Mall Goers, or they KNOW who these Perps are...

If you are from my Town, you Know what I am Talking about...

There is a Reason this isn't being Dealt with.

peace...

This has been going on for a LONG Time...

It would NOT have been Ignored if the Races were Reversed.

peace...

couldn't agree with you more

thanks for bringing it to the boards' attention back in the beginning

sorry, I thought I did post the link. it was a very short story and posted in its entireity

do you harrass other posters about 'the rules' as well?

Paranoia and a persecution complex are frequent traits of racists.

So he is a racist for posting a story about blacks BEING racist?

Apparently! :rolleyes:

Maybe Curve oughta hook up with "The Bass", the black supremecist fuckwit on this site who regularly refers to himself in the Third Person. :rofl:

couldn't agree with you more

thanks for bringing it to the boards' attention back in the beginning

Thanks... Drudge must've Linked it this time...

You Know the National Media KNEW about it, and they Know about the "Trend", but they Feel Racist for Reporting it.

They wouldn't Hesitate to Blanket the White Community with it if it were Skinheads doing it.

peace...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...14-assaults-in-denver-racially-motivated.html

Well, 2 1/2 Months Later, they are being Forced to Talk about it again, as it Seems to be a Trend Nationally...

If White Supremecist Gangs were Targeting Minorities like this, you wouldn't have to Search for the News about it.

"If a group of white supremacists were targeting blacks, we would go after them," he said.

If, in Deed...

Denver arrests may be part of trend of gangs videotaping attacks - The Denver Post

In Denver, groups of four or five black men would approach a victim late at night or early in the morning and taunt a man with racial slurs, Whitman has said. Gang members have broken victims' noses and shattered eye sockets, he said.

Reverse the Races... Tell me there wouldn't be Marches in Denver and Obama wouldn't be Talking about how "Typically" White this is...

peace...

I tie this behavior/trend to the fact that there is a so-called "black" President in office and there is some sense (amongst SOME members) in the black communities nationwide that NOW is their time for vengeance against whites and other non-blacks.

Of course, this is only my theory and I can't prove it.....but based on conversations with black folks in my area (we live in a largely black area), this seems to be a prevalent attitude.

*sigh*

I predicted such before the election....but was called ugly names for even suggesting the possiblity this might happen. I also will be called ugly names for this post.

Whatever. I don't worry about people throwing around the word "racist" at me. That word long ago lost it's meaning as far as I am concerned. I just tell the truth as I see it in the world around me.

Calling me "racist" doesn't bother me. It means that I've touched a sore point with the person hurling that accusation.....and revealed *THEIR* bias....

If, in Deed...

peace...

I tie this behavior/trend to the fact that there is a so-called "black" President in office and there is some sense (amongst SOME members) in the black communities nationwide that NOW is their time for vengeance against whites and other non-blacks.

Of course, this is only my theory and I can't prove it.....but based on conversations with black folks in my area (we live in a largely black area), this seems to be a prevalent attitude.

*sigh*

I predicted such before the election....but was called ugly names for even suggesting the possiblity this might happen. I also will be called ugly names for this post.

Whatever. I don't worry about people throwing around the word "racist" at me. That word long ago lost it's meaning as far as I am concerned. I just tell the truth as I see it in the world around me.

Calling me "racist" doesn't bother me. It means that I've touched a sore point with the person hurling that accusation.....and revealed *THEIR* bias....

And I Agree...

White Liberals in the "Free Press" would be Molesting this Story with Headline after Headline trying to Paint the White Community as Responsible for it if it were Skinheads...

Obviously this isn't Reflective of the Black Community at Large, but the Reality Remains...

If it were Reversed, the Stories would not only Read Differently, they would be EVERYWHERE.

peace...

sorry, I thought I did post the link. it was a very short story and posted in its entireity

do you harrass other posters about 'the rules' as well?

I never said he is racist for posting race based threads. He confesses his racism on a regular basis.

Posted by IanC:

"black people seem to be against all marriage, gay or otherwise"

"whites prefer a setting where teachers are permitted to actually teach, rather than spend most of their time trying to keep order in the classroom. unfortunately majority minority classes tend to become raucous and teachers are not allowed to discipline the little angels."

"black students are more unruly than white students ( on average, of course) and there are more discipline problems in majority minority classrooms"

"belligerence and disrespect of authority seem to be pretty ingrained in black culture."

Last edited:

I never said he is racist for posting race based threads. He confesses his racism on a regular basis.

Posted by IanC:

"whites prefer a setting where teachers are permitted to actually teach, rather than spend most of their time trying to keep order in the classroom. unfortunately majority minority classes tend to become raucous and teachers are not allowed to discipline the little angels."

"black students are more unruly than white students ( on average, of course) and there are more discipline problems in majority minority classrooms"

"belligerence and disrespect of authority seem to be pretty ingrained in black culture."

Those are personal opinions and do not prove he is a racist at all. YOU have a personal opinion he is a racist and have now tried to claim it as fact. Provide a link where he has admitted to such.

Curve is fond of slandering and calling EVERYONE who disagrees with The Bass or The Curve, a "racist".

Posting history reveals this to be true.

Posted by IanC:

Those are personal opinions and do not prove he is a racist at all. YOU have a personal opinion he is a racist and have now tried to claim it as fact. Provide a link where he has admitted to such.

Are you really saying he is not a racist unless I can show where he literally said "I am a racist?" Just want to clarify.

Something I learned while working at the paper...

internet information is free and you can copy it word for word without quoting the source. It's NICE to quote the source, but so long as you don't copy the entire thing and put your by-line on it, you're good to go.

It's perfectly acceptable to quote something and simply attribute it to the author or the piece without a link. That's the OLD way and still perfectly legal.

The boards of course can use whatever rules they like.

what is there, maybe 25000 blacks in Denver? 0.2 % of Denver's black male population committing violent hate crimes all in a short time frame.

nothing to see here folks, move along now, nothing to see...

And there you have it. If Denver is a predominantly white city then it stands to reason that it is going to be a target-rich environment for black criminals who prefer to victimise whites.

But it also stands to reason that if there is a small black population in Denver and there are 32 of that population alleged to have assaulted and robbed people then think about it, those 32 probably know every black person in Denver, what are they going to beat up and rob their mates? I don't think so.

And if the evidence is there, yes, they should be charged with hate crime, that's what the legislation is there for, to be used.

The national media is comprised of self-hating white liberals, Jews, and a handful of minority supremacists. So it's no surprise that they can't stand stories like this. Just Google the Knoxville Horror or the Wichita Massacre.

Forum List

Back