Mass. 2nd grader sent home for crucifix drawing

Okay, I am visualizing that this is the only life we have and there is nothing at the end of it....all the more reason to pray with the old lady and make her happy because the only thing left when we pass on will be the memories other people have of us.

I dont pray. Praying is something you do if you are into religion. I am not. My beliefs are not a religion. Its the way I am and think and believe. Telling me to pray is you pushing your agenda.

If you want to pray then be happy and do so. Dont persecute me for not praying. Ill do more than praying by helping the individual or something else tangible. Praying is giving a wishful thought to someone. How cozy.

And you see something wrong with that?

Actions speak louder.....

I dont pray. Praying is something you do if you are into religion. I am not. My beliefs are not a religion. Its the way I am and think and believe. Telling me to pray is you pushing your agenda.

If you want to pray then be happy and do so. Dont persecute me for not praying. Ill do more than praying by helping the individual or something else tangible. Praying is giving a wishful thought to someone. How cozy.

So, you can't answer the question.....yes or no, do you see something wrong with giving someone a "wishful thought"?

So, you can't answer the question.....yes or no, do you see something wrong with giving someone a "wishful thought"?

I could say, "have a nice day", is that good? Or I could say,"I hope you get better". I could go grocery shopping for her too. Id rather shop for her or cut her grass or something tangible that would please her.

Forum List

Back