Mashaal vows to Gaza crowds Hamas will not concede land

Can you show me when the Palestinians surrendered?
Indeed, palistanians had to exist first for that, of course.

what a joke is TINMAN ----if Japan had not surrendered----the country would still be occupied and creating garbage little trinkets in order to survive------now it is prosperous and producing top of the line merchandise

A major difference is that the US was not kicking out the natives and replacing them with settlers.

Indeed, palistanians had to exist first for that, of course.

what a joke is TINMAN ----if Japan had not surrendered----the country would still be occupied and creating garbage little trinkets in order to survive------now it is prosperous and producing top of the line merchandise

A major difference is that the US was not kicking out the natives and replacing them with settlers.

who is getting "Kicked out" and to where? I am always fascinated by the islamo nazi version of history. In a time period in which HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS migrated from here to there during times of strife or economic turmoil-----the fact that a few hundred thousand arabs packed up the family donkey ----left the tin roofed shack and took a walk
a few miles down the rode to join their own bretheren and avoid an arena of conflict -----had BECOME THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT IN HUMAN HISTORY

In the islamic shit hole in which my own husband was born-----there is ongoing violent
conflict-----more of the people in that country are being uprooted and fleeing here and there----than arabs in palestine were uprooted in the 1948 era

FAR FAR more of the HINDU POPULATION of EAST BENGAL (well---east pakistan>>>
BANGLA DESH--) were uprooted in 1971 too all because MUSLIMS decided to IMPOSE their own PURE ISLAMIC FILTH HOLE on that entire body of land

Forum List

Back