Masculine, Feminine or Human?

Some darker guys look really good in pink.
Not tutus or tights, of course. And avoid pink pants.

You'd never forget it.
Another image you'd never forget is an overweight, very tall guy in black patent pumps.

I dunno, just the mental image of rednecks in pink pants is more than I can deal with.

:eusa_hand:

Rednecks don't wear pink pants. Southern frat guys do. Pretty much the opposite of a redneck.

Redneck-born behind trailer they now live in.
Frat-born in New England and now wants to act southern and speak with a drawl while dressed like colonel sanders at a pajama party.

haha. pink pants are popular in the south. Southern gentleman kinda thing. I had a pair a few years back, but gave em up once frats made pastel colored shorts their official uniforms. :eusa_shifty:

Don't give the South a bad name. Just say where you live they are. You're liable to get killed for wearing pink britches here.

Rednecks don't wear pink pants. Southern frat guys do. Pretty much the opposite of a redneck.

Frat-born in New England and now wants to act southern and speak with a drawl while dressed like colonel sanders at a pajama party.

Great definitions. ANd spot on.

Okay, I can see that.

Maybe it's a gay boy thing....some women gravitate towards them...or they gravitate towards some women.

I'm one of them, alas....

Forum List

Back