Maryland Patriots slap the Governor

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Moving to USA, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Moving to USA

Moving to USA Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12
    The hope for illegals to get instate rates is dropping quickly, already we have pulled it from becoming law on July 1, but it will now have to sit on hold until final disapproval after the 2012 election.
    To help pay for this travesty, Governor OweMalley ended funding for scholarships for American students.
    How does the illegal qualify for rights to instate tuition? simply by proving that the illegal parents filed a tax return in the state for two years previous. FILED, not Payed any tax.
    And, since the Ignorant Governor of this state likes to refer to the filthy illegals as "New Americans" he has made it so they can get a license, they can vote, they collect public assistance etc... that money they get from social services is the dollar amount they will use to file, yet they wont owe a dime.
    So here we have the democrats dream in a nutshell, Actually, its not fair to call this democrat since most of the states voters are just more than a bit pissed at this. It is the democrat bleeding heard U.S American hating governor that wanted this.

I only hope that I find out my signature was disqualified, I will sue for a violation of my right to petition so fast that their bean eating heads will spin right off their little mexican bodies.

2. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761

3. Moving to USA

Moving to USA Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12

4. St.Blues

St.Blues BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Looks like the Left will do just about anything to get the war going here.. There just dieing to institute Marshall law. Most likely FEMA and Nor Rad..
    But hey, those sellouts bleed to...

Blues

5. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  6. Moving to USA

Moving to USA Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings: