Maryland now treats illegals better than U.S citizens

Where will you go where you will not find the same problems??? All states in this country is now over run by illegals. And who is to blame for this fiasco? Can anyone guess????

Overrun and invited and referred to as "New Americans" are two different things.

As the republican candidate asked the current democratic governor.
New Americans? If someone breaks into your home do you suddenly consider them a new family member?

Virginia was able to chase them out for the most part, great for Virginia, the problem is they all ran across to Maryland where they would be showered with gifts and love.

You might find that Maryland is not the only state who caters to the illegals. Many also consider them 'new americans'. This has been happening now for years in the southwest states.
It should be obvious that those states will not be on my list of possible relocation destinations.

Overrun and invited and referred to as "New Americans" are two different things.

As the republican candidate asked the current democratic governor.
New Americans? If someone breaks into your home do you suddenly consider them a new family member?

Virginia was able to chase them out for the most part, great for Virginia, the problem is they all ran across to Maryland where they would be showered with gifts and love.

You might find that Maryland is not the only state who caters to the illegals. Many also consider them 'new americans'. This has been happening now for years in the southwest states.
It should be obvious that those states will not be on my list of possible relocation destinations.

Can I secede my house from the rest of the US?

------------------------------------------------------------

Can those so-called college students even speak English?

just like the state slows down the real children in schools to accommodate the non speakers, the college will do the same.

This is what escapes me, totally.

While I was born in the United States, I was raised mosty in Montreal. I went to French speaking schools there. In the equivalent of high school in Porto Vecchio, I lasted one week in public schools, because I fought with the other kids who made fun of the way that I spoke. Still, I spoke French there, because Corsica belongs to France and you speak French there.

Parents sent me to school in Italy, and I did fine there. Why? Because at home, we speak Italian, so I could speak Italian (about twenty per cent of Corsican households still speak Standard Italian and/or one of four dialects ). I could not have gone to school in Italy if I did not speak Italian.

I could have lasted in school in Porto Vechhio, but only after numerous fights, but I could have stayed. Why? Because I can speak French and in public schools in France, you speak French.

I live in the United States. I went to University here. I spoke and wrote in English at university, unless I was taking a literature course in a modern language other than English, that is. Here, I expect to speak English. When our children go to school, I will expect that they will speak English, unless they are in a foreign language course.

I go to Montreal, I expect to speak French. I go to Toronto, I expect to speak English. I go to Corsica, I expect to speak French or Italian. I go to Italy, I expect to speak Italian. I go to El Salvador with wife, I expect to speak Spanish. Why is it so funny to expect to speak English, here?

If I went to visit wife's family in El Salvador and asked them why they do not speak Italian to me, they would think that I was trying to be a comedian. If I asked my a bartender in Ajaccio why I could not order my drink in English, he would laugh. Why do I have to order wife's Mickey D's in Spanish? I hate McD's, but wife likes it, so we go there and if I do not order in Spanish, the order is not correct. I speak the Spanish of Castilla y Leon with a thick Piemontese accent, but if I speak it to the help there, the order is correct. If I speak the American English that I learned from the boob tube and in books, I get nowhere.

I don't get it.

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------

Can those so-called college students even speak English?

just like the state slows down the real children in schools to accommodate the non speakers, the college will do the same.

While I was born in the United States, I was raised mosty in Montreal. I went to French speaking schools there. In the equivalent of high school in Porto Vecchio, I lasted one week in public schools, because I fought with the other kids who made fun of the way that I spoke. Still, I spoke French there, because Corsica belongs to France and you speak French there.

Parents sent me to school in Italy, and I did fine there. Why? Because at home, we speak Italian, so I could speak Italian (about twenty per cent of Corsican households still speak Standard Italian and/or one of four dialects ). I could not have gone to school in Italy if I did not speak Italian.

I could have lasted in school in Porto Vechhio, but only after numerous fights, but I could have stayed. Why? Because I can speak French and in public schools in France, you speak French.

I live in the United States. I went to University here. I spoke and wrote in English at university, unless I was taking a literature course in a modern language other than English, that is. Here, I expect to speak English. When our children go to school, I will expect that they will speak English, unless they are in a foreign language course.

I go to Montreal, I expect to speak French. I go to Toronto, I expect to speak English. I go to Corsica, I expect to speak French or Italian. I go to Italy, I expect to speak Italian. I go to El Salvador with wife, I expect to speak Spanish. Why is it so funny to expect to speak English, here?

If I went to visit wife's family in El Salvador and asked them why they do not speak Italian to me, they would think that I was trying to be a comedian. If I asked my a bartender in Ajaccio why I could not order my drink in English, he would laugh. Why do I have to order wife's Mickey D's in Spanish? I hate McD's, but wife likes it, so we go there and if I do not order in Spanish, the order is not correct. I speak the Spanish of Castilla y Leon with a thick Piemontese accent, but if I speak it to the help there, the order is correct. If I speak the American English that I learned from the boob tube and in books, I get nowhere.

I don't get it.

Sounds like you know many languages. That is good. Americans complain because we are forced to listen to Spanish in American neighborhoods, schools, hospitals, etc. An American might even be denied a job now because he can't speak Spanish. BUT....American children are taught English as the defacto language of the United States and no other. None of our US documents are in any other language but English.

However, the invading Latin Americans have been forcing Spanish on us for decades as their people seem to need extra help in becoming "Americans". This we Americans see as bullshit because real immigrating groups adapt to the local customs and language not force their foreign customs and language on Americans.

I don't get it.

Sounds like you know many languages. That is good. Americans complain because we are forced to listen to Spanish in American neighborhoods, schools, hospitals, etc. An American might even be denied a job now because he can't speak Spanish. BUT....American children are taught English as the defacto language of the United States and no other. None of our US documents are in any other language but English.

However, the invading Latin Americans have been forcing Spanish on us for decades as their people seem to need extra help in becoming "Americans". This we Americans see as bullshit because real immigrating groups adapt to the local customs and language not force their foreign customs and language on Americans.

No matter which restaurant we go to, one sees nothing but latinos working there. So this means that no other race is applying for these jobs? Or is this discrimination in reverse and NOBODY objects?? What the hell is wrong with this picture???? You don't even see a token white, asian, black. Geez, people why aren't more americans angry with what we are seeing happening in this country? I objected when ONLY whites were employed and now I object because NO whites or other ethnicities aren't employed. Am I the only one who sees something wrong here???? I also saw many people who did not speak spanish but had the skills denied the job. What the hell is wrong???

Make people work for the handout. We have enough porch sitters getting paid for nothing. I am embarrassed that some people work hard for very little when so many just sit and complain. Illegals should not be here, bi-lingual education is a joke, learn to speak English or go back home. Pay your own college tuition and car insurance. I can go on but you get the point.

Forum List

Back