Mary spotted...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Yesterday, when I was at Wal-Mart with the wife, we were in the grocery section buying some food. In the veggie section, right beside the pre-chopped up salad bags was a cucumber and I swear the likeness of Mary was right there on it's peel. I showed it to the wife and she said it looked more like a likeness of Mary Poppins to her then the likeness of Mary, the Mother of Jesus. However, I stand pat. It looked like Mother Mary to me. I later went back to buy the cucumber but it was already gone. I should have bought that cucumber on the spot but I guess I let it slip away. Later the wife told me she saw a guy in sporting goods that looked just like the Pope. Strange day at Wal-Mart, huh?

Yesterday, when I was at Wal-Mart with the wife, we were in the grocery section buying some food. In the veggie section, right beside the pre-chopped up salad bags was a cucumber and I swear the likeness of Mary was right there on it's peel. I showed it to the wife and she said it looked more like a likeness of Mary Poppins to her then the likeness of Mary, the Mother of Jesus. However, I stand pat. It looked like Mother Mary to me. I later went back to buy the cucumber but it was already gone. I should have bought that cucumber on the spot but I guess I let it slip away. Later the wife told me she saw a guy in sporting goods that looked just like the Pope. Strange day at Wal-Mart, huh?

Dammit man! You do realize you could have sold that cuke and made some $$$??

'Virgin Mary grilled cheese' sold for $28,000 - U.S. news - Weird news - msnbc.com

I took a dump yesterday that looked just like Muhammed. It sleeps with the fishes now.

Forum List

Back